Chapter 2: The Meeting

As Izuku woke, "almost" the entire of 1-A was there to greet him but before anyone could say anything, their teacher Shota Aizawa asked that he went with him to his office, and that the others could ask him questions when class started.
Everyone grumbled but agreed as they knew If it was Aizawa asking... it was for a good reason,

As Izuku walked through the halls, he felt the eyes of everyone watch his every move, as if he was walking through a prison and seeing all the villains give him death threats, the difference here however, was the people in there were just petty criminals, these people knew him as a nice person..  right?

The thought slipped his mind as he entered the principal's office, not only did he see Nezu and All Might sitting there chatting with everyone, there was also Present Mic, Midnight, Cementoss, Fat Gum, Rock Lock, Ectoplasm, Gang Orca, and the new number one hero, but he couldn't remember his name...

The second he entered the office, the thought returned even stronger, the looks of the strongest heroes didn't help with his previous thought, but then, the number one hero spoke...

"Hi, I'm Hawks... So, you're the kid who met the new villain that killed Endeavor and your friends? What did they look like?"

His memory was fuzzy from the sleeping gas, but he could never forget what he saw, the look on Kacchans face after before he flew away with... Kirishima, he remembered he took Kirishima,

"Kid... are you alright? Your eyes are glowing... and green lightning?"

Midoryia quickly deactivated his quirk and looked at All Might who responded with a similar look... could I speak to All Might outside please? Aizawa looked at both of them and realised they needed to explain something to each other,

He asked Nezu to call off the meeting, but not before asking Midoryia who the villain actually was, he didnt expect him to know as he was knocked out from the gas, but was awestruck and disappointed with himself when he said who it was... everyone lashed out at each other, All Might, Nezu, Aizawa, Mic and Deku managed to get out before everyone lost it...