Chapter 5: Midoriya vs the League.

Izuku was the result of an experiment with All for One and the Nomu, he was a dark and beautiful child and grew up like the rest of the children in Kyoto, but he made a target for herself when he started making deals with criminals, murdering heroes for being weak, and worst of all, removing her parents for giving her the many curses that she had been given,
All for One was the father figure that he had grown to hate over the years, training her and torturing her by giving her more and more quirks before he lost her mind, she was lost and directionless.
However his mother was a bit different, the mother was calm and collective, only caring for her son's safety, so I'm sure it came as a shock when she came home one day and saw her husband on the ground with his eyes missing and the son she loved was standing over him with a grin and two blades made up of her own blood.
Izuku looked over at his mother and then back at the man who hurt them, the last things the mother heard was, "I'm sorry mom, but I need to end this..." and with that, he lost everything, his mother, his life and mind, his friends, his compassion. But the worst thing... was that his father lived, and stole a quirk which allowed him to see using heat and sound, she lost something else that day, she lost her sanity and made it her life goal, to end the existence of the Quirk and the User, All for One.