Chapter 2

Note: OKAY, OKAY OKAY. So first of all I'm sorry for false promises but I was kinda busy doing absolutely nothing these past days, I hope this part will still be enjoyable none the less and without further ado, let's get into the story!

Aya~

---------------------------------------------------------

Naomi stared back outside. Her mom had scared off Seiko and Satoshi. Now she was alone again, but that was okay.... As long as she wasn't alone with that horrible excuse of a mother. How dare she forget her friends? She thinks her friends are imaginary? What a horrible mom not even believing her own child and thinking she is lying? Seiko is real! So is Satoshi! They're not imaginary they're real and suffered!

'Seiko! Please, come back! That woman is gone now! Let's continue our conversation! Satoshi you too! Please!'

Naomi continued standing in the corner of the room.

The next day

Natsumi woke up and immediately went to check on her daughter. Naomi fell asleep and collapsed onto the floor. Natsumi picked her up and carried her to the car. She was going to drive to the clinic now. Otherwise she would have troubles getting Naomi to agree. She started the engine and drove towards the clinic. Upon arrival she called the doctor again.

"Sensei, I'm here with Naomi..."

"Ah. Good Nakashima-san. I will come out right now. The other family is already here as well. Stay put."

"Okay.... Thanks again...."

Natsumi hung up the phone and waited. After a few minutes the doctor came out of the building with a wheelchair.

"Okay, were gonna transport your daughter into the clinic with this. Please help me lift her onto this wheelchair." Natsumi complied. As the went inside, Naomi woke up with a jolt.

"H-huh?! Where am I?!?"

"Shh it's okay. You're just in my clinic. We have some questions for you and a person you may be familiar with. It seems both of you suffer from the same condition. However since not all of our questions have been answered yet, we can't make a proper diagnosis. If any of our speculations are proven to be incorrect we will stop this project immediately"

the psychiatrist explained.

"Now, Naomi-san, do you know a certain girl by the name of Ayumi Shinozaki?"

"....yes.... She's the only living friend I have... The only one who understands me.... And knows the truth.... About the others and their death..."

"Very well then, we shall meet them in my office. It seems these cases are both connected, just like I thought."

He took out a pen and clipboard, where a piece of paper was attached to, and checked something off. Naomi couldn't see what it was though, she thinks it might be the theories he and other psychologist have though. She didn't really care. It was unnecessary anyway. Her and Ayumi weren't crazy, everyone else was. They were right and the others, like her mom or other classmates, were wrong.

"N-Nakashima-san!? Are you...."

Naomi snapped out of her thoughts as soon as she heard Ayumi's voice.

"O-oh class rep.... I guess... I could be better... W-what about you?"

"Same I guess... I'm sorry it's all my fault.... I-if I hadn't suggested we'd do that charm.... Everyone.... everyone would still be here... N-nobody would think th-that we're crazy..."

Ayumi's voice cracked as tears started rolling down her face. Nobody said anything. Most of them didn't know what she was talking about.... Or who for that matter. Everyone in that room was under the assumption that Naomi and Ayumi were best friends and that no one else was in the picture. They didn't know any other names. They didn't know about a Mayu Suzumoto, nor about a Sakutaro Morishige, or Satoshi Mochida, Seiko Shinohara, Yoshiki Kishinuma, Yui Shishido, or even a Yuka Mochida. The private investigator that Natsumi hired had talked to the supposed 'parents' of those 'children', however most of them say that they haven't raised a child with that name. As for the supposed teacher, Yui Shishido, the principal of Kisaragi Academy claims that he has infact never employed a woman under that name. So the people that Naomi and Ayumi were talking about.... Are just figured of their imagination. In other words they are imaginary.