Chapter 5

Seiko looked outside...

'Still raining... It never stops... The rain drops.... I don't like them... Naomi... Why..? I know you didn't mean it... But that doesn't stop the pain.'

She looked away from the cracked window. It made her remember her last hour. She hated it. She hadn't even found one of her friends and hoped that they made it out alive. However at the same time, Seiko didn't want to be alone.

'I hate that I'm still here, I hate that I died this way, I hate that I'm alone.
I hate Naomi. I hate Naomi. Ihatenaomiihatenaomiihatenaomiihatenaomiihatenaomi. I. HATE. NAOMI.'

Seiko's spirit turned into a twisted version of herself. She got ready to kill. She wasn't the same anymore. And the only thing that didn't get covered by the darkening was her neck.

"Kyehehehe.... AHAHAHAHAHA! AAAAHHHH.."

There was no doubt that now... Another one of the kisaragi kids had gone crazy and started killing people. The only person that wasn't was Satoshi. But that's probably because he's still unconscious.

They would probably still be sane if they could just see each other. But they can't.. So they have to try and and stay sane on their own. However it seems that that just isn't possible.

Meanwhile at another place in the school...

Big brown eyes slowly started to open.

'Huh..? What... I'm dead... So why.... Why am I.... Oh right.... Once you've  died here... You'll experience the way you died forever. But still.... Why is this place still standing?'

Satoshi decided to get up and start looking for his deceased friends. This time however,  he had his arms back... Sort of... They where more faded and bloody then the rest of his body, but he could still move them and use them. So they were definitely there.

"Yukaaaaa! Yoshikiii! Where are youuu?!....Shinoharaaaaa!!!!?? Morishiiiige!??!! Suzumotooooo?!?! Yui-Senseiiii!!??"

'God... Am I all alone...?'

Satoshi walked through the halls. He was still scared, even though he didn't have a reason. He was already dead. Actually there could be a reason... The corpses of his friends... Maybe of Naomi and Ayumi? Maybe they're here and still alive? Or they're home?
He hoped it was the last option.

Before he knew it. He had circled all of the main wing. As soon as he realized that he went over to the walkway. He stepped out into the opening.

'My corpse is still here... I don't like it.... And... Why... Why do I suddenly feel so jealous?... No stay focused... I need to find my friends. No distractions or weird feelings!'

As the boys was walking he was loosing more and more hope that anyone was near him... Or even there... The closed spaces weren't back yet so... Why is no one else here? Could they not see each other? If so... Why?

'Is it... So we become evil? But... Still... Whose behind this?? We appeased Sachiko.... Is it someone else?'

He decided that pondering on something like that wasn't going to get him far and that he needed answers. So finding someone who has been here long would be better than looking at the ground and trying to figure stuff out on his own.

---------------------------------------------------------
Timeskip
---------------------------------------------------------

He gave up searching. He figured that he was right in suspecting that they couldn't see each other. It didn't matter anymore. And it wasn't like he just couldn't find his friends. No it was like he had a space just for himself. Not even spirits of people he didn't know where there. Nope. He was alone.

'What if.... What if they don't even want to see me? But there's no one here... Does everyone hate me here? Why?! I didn't do anything!'

He was slowly doubting himself. At this state he wouldn't turn out like his friends. Rather then them he wouldn't hunt for his victims. No he would just wait for them to come to him. But he probably wouldn't chase them down. That could change, however. Satoshi just needed to do that himself.

"GODDAMMIT! WHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHY???.... Screaming didn't stop the murderers from killing so it's just useless to do so. I guess I just have to deal with not knowing.... Maybe.... Maybe I can help other people that are trapped here... Yeah... I could do that... Although... It would be better if no one came here..."

And so Satoshi Mochida slowly lost his mind and thought that putting people through hell and back was" helping " them escape Heavenly Host.

With his demise all of the Kisaragi kids that died there are now just as bad as Yoshikazu and the other murderers, such as Yuuya Kizami and the ghost children. And to bring them back is now nearly impossible... However it can be done in a certain way.

It's just that Naomi and Ayumi have to figure out how just with the help of each other.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys!

Sooo that ending sounds more like an ending to the main story/ to a prologe, not a normal chapter soooo sorry about that!

Anyway, I'm not sure on how many chapters this story will have... It depends on how I split up the story... Also I may start another story (not corpse party related) sometime else... But not tomorrow or something like that. Just keep an eye out.

So I hope this chapter was okay. I'm sorry for the sudden shift in characters. And also sorry for my really long author's notes...

Anyways see you guys next chapter!

Byeeeee~

~Aya