Chapter 3 Mayer

Meanwhile I was waiting for the machanic to turn up to help Mayer out and my mum was still not happy with it.

Why are you helping out this robot what makes her so special to you? My mum asked.

Nothing it doesn't matter what race or gender she is I saw that she was hurt and I felt bad for her. I replied.

Okay but that doesn't give the right to do that just wait until I tell you're farther about this. My mum exclaimed

I just started laughing because of how childish the threat was.

Mum I'm 15 for god sake I don't give a damn weather you tell dad or not and I also have a job which makes me more better than you and him. I replied with a cheeky grin

What helping your good friend Jenny at her bar? my mum asked.

Well at least I don't just go to places to get stuff I want and actually get paid. I said.

Why you little-- My mum was interupted by a knock on the door which I answered.

Hello I'm here to fix your robot friend. said the machanic.

You must be the guy to help her out she's on the bed in the gusse room I'll take to her. I explained as he followed me to were Mayer was.

Alright let's see what have we got here? She looks like a robot and my scanerd are saying she's half human kind of like one movie based on a really cool book. the machanic explained.

So can you still help her? I asked.

Yeah I've done harder things. Don't worry kid your new friend will be fine now I just need to do this alone I'll let you know when she's done. The Machanic replied.

I went down stairs and decided to play some video games one about a guy trying stop a monster from taking over the world and my favourite one is about a animal that runs really really fast and saves the world.

A few hours later the machanic walked down stairs with Mayer.

Thank you OnGoing for calling this guy to fix me up and now I feel cool and amazing. Mayer explained as she started using her ponytails on head to fly like a helicopter.

Whoa I had no idea that you can freaking fly! I said in amazment

Well yeah of cause I can fly that's why I have these ponytails on so I don't always need to walk. Speaking of which would you like to fly with me OnGoing? asked Mayer lending her hand out to me.

Yeah sure but I'm not that good with heights so please don't let go. I explained

Mayer grabbed onto my hand and started flying me around the town of Glitching

Pretty cool right? Mayer asked

Yeah it's pretty cool. I said looking down seeing some of my favourite places to go to

We went back down to the ground to have a break because flying takes a lot of someone even if their robots.

Oh by the way OnGoing since you saved my life I owe you one so if you need help I'll be happy do it seeing what you've done for me and I know you help other people as well because I heard and your mum talking about that.

Yeah I help people but I'm not fameous but I don't care if I was or not. I do it because it's my job and also because a person tried to kill some gamers at a school 5 years ago but I stopped by punching him in the face and then calling the police.

Me and Mayer decided to go back to my house after the break from the flying