Chapter 5 Miss Giller

Meanwhile Jenny was at her bar waiting for me to go to work.

OnGoing's never late he's a speed gamer for god sakes. What's taking him so bloody long? Jenny asked

Just then the news went on and it caught Jenny' attention.

Hello we here today to talk about the robot attack in glitching town the robots went around attacking people and said their mission was to destroy gamers thankfully a half human half gamer hybrid and his helf human robot friend took care of the robots we don't know were they went to after this but it looks like we don't need to worry now. said the reporter.

Jenny rewind the TV and paused on the pictures of me and Mayer.

Okay time to go to OnGoing's house and tell him that I'm glad he's okay and tell him off for not showing up today. Jenny explained

Meanwhile I was back at home enjoying mYselfe watching tv, playing video games and running around in his back garden until he heard a knock on the door.

Who's that? I asked.

I wnet over to the door and opened it to see Jenny who looked mad at ME.

Oh hi Jenny how are you doing today? I asked nervoursly.

Why did you do that fight the robots? You could've been killed. Said Jenny

I stood there in shock.

How do you know about that? I asked.

It was on TV and I wanted to see if you were hurt or anything. Jenny explained.

Sorry Jenny I didn't think you would've known. I said.

Yeah well look at you. You're covered in cuts and bruces. Said Jenny.

Oh come on I'm fine. I said.

Well if someone going to try and kill you please come over to me and let me help you. You and Reshi are all I have left after my dad turned out to be psycho. said Jenny.

Jenny walked back to her car and drove off.