Chapter 9 Three Villains

We were on the road again and Jenny was not happy.

I told you to stay in the car while I get the food and call Reshi but no instead you disobeyed me and our school bully tried to hurt us. said Jenny.

Look Jenny it was--- Jenny cut Mayer off

I don't want to hear anything from you because you promised you wouldn't let him. said Jenny.

I started to feel bad.

Okay if it makes you feel better you can help me out a bit more. I said.

Jenny smiled at that idea.

Meanwhile Shifter and Goldar went to Camp Bottle Oh yeah I forgot to mention that was the name of the bar we were in moving anyway where was I oh yes Shifter saw Alex sitting down in pain.

Alex my best student what in earth happened to you? asked Shifter.

OnGoing & Jenny were here that's what happened. Alex explained.

Goldar walked in and saw Alex.

ALEX OH MY GOD WAHT HAPPENED? Goldar asked.

He already explained it to me Goldar Don't worry your boyfriend wil be fine. said Shifter

Where are they going? Shigter asked.

I don't know all I do know is that OnGoing & Jenny became friends with this weird Robot who has ponytails as helicopter wings. said Alex.

Goldar knew what he was talking about.

(Flashback)

Who are you? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY CREATOR? Jenny shouted.

It doesn't matter because you won't live long enough to find out. said Goldar

Jenny tried to escape but Goldar shot a magic blade at her but Goldar fell to the ground panting.

I can't keep using it becuase it seems to be limited. Goldar thought.

(End of flashback)

Oh that damn robot is still alive OnGoing must've saved her of cause him of all people would well that gives more of a reason to help you kill him. said Goldar.

Well what are we waiting for let's go and take that annoying son of bitch down. said Alex

Goldar & Shifter gave evil smiles and couldn't wait to get strated.