0.5

"ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴀ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ

"ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴀ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ."
________________________________________

JUYEON stopped dancing and breathed heavily with sweat rolling down his face. He looked at the door and saw Changmin. He looked back at the mirror and started dancing again. "It doesn't matter if I'm in here for a long time, it's not like you'll come into dance like Jooah." Changmin nodded his head, agreeing to Juyeon's statement

Juyeon paused the music and walked toward Changmin and asked, "how come you're here anyway." Chnagmin handed him ice water before answering his question, "You're isolated here for days and nights and Jooah isn't getting out her room."

Juyeon chugged the water down and used his wrist to wipe the excess water from his lip. "Not my problem," he said whilst placing the water bottle down and heading back to the mirror. Changmin walked along with Juyeon and told him, "you guys need to breathe and go out for-"

"You think she'll go out," Juyeon cut Changmin coldly with an icy look. "She can be as stubborn as she want, that's why she ended up here anyway," Juyeon said and looked at the mirror.

"Let's not be rude how about that," Changmin said with a cold glance at Juyeon. Changmin continued after sighing, "she misunderstood you and that's common, just go applogize-"

"Apologize," Juyeon scoffed, "she's a rude cat what is there for me to apologize to her for? All I did was be concerned and she gave me a bitchy attitude," he said and headed toward his phone on the ground.

"Juyeon, can't you just explain to her?" Juyeon raised his eyebrow and wiped his sweat with a towel. Juyeon gave in sarcastically and said, "fine." He walked out with his towel, only leaving a distressed Changmin behind.

-

Jooah huffed as she looked at the TV. They were eating, she thought. I wish I could as well. She stared down at her stomach, it was flat, something that hasn't happened in a long time. She bit the gum in her mouth and laid on her bed. "Ahh," she sighed, "I haven't even eaten in two days."

Jooah looked at the empty water bottles on her desk and looked down at her empty stomach. It began growling loudly and she hit her own stomach. "Aish shut up," she cursed to her own stomach. Jooah threw her arm onto her own eyes and tried falling asleep.

She couldn't sleep anymore, she needed food. Jooah sat up as a knock on the door was heard. Jooah scoffed and opened the door, "what do you wa-" Juyeon gave her a cold look as he held a tray of food in his hands along with milk on the side.

Juyeon began walking in, and placed it on her desk. Jooah opened her mouth as she wanted to speak, but nothing came out. Maybe now she's actually speechless.

Juyeon smacked his lips before speaking, "you haven't been eating these few days and now that I see you," he paused and looked at her up and down, "you seem to be restless."

Jooah hissed at him and just as she was about to say thank you, he left, coldly, as always. Jooah bitterly sighed and looked at her desk. It was banana milk with a cup of berries. There was toast and rice on the side along with an omelet. It was cutely put together, it made her smile.