1.7

"sᴏᴏ

"sᴏᴏ..ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀɴ ᴀɴsᴡᴇʀ ʏᴇᴛ?"
_______________________________________

Jooah gripped onto her cup and looked up. Her eye met Juyeon's. It was a shining beauty right in front of her and she couldn't even believe it. She bit her lip and shook her head slowly in guilt.

Jooah's never had to reject or answer someone when it came to confessions because she was always the one confessing. She was rejected multiple times ,and finally, someone likes her. It wasn't her who had to go through all the pain again.

"It's okay," Juyeon smiled, "you can take your time. I don't mind waiting." He walked up to her and ruffled her hair. Jooah shot up. Did he just touch my hair, she thought. She felt her cheeks becoming hot.

"I-I gotta g-go.." Jooah grabbed her cup and stood up from the stool she was on and quickly walked away. Juyeon watched as she turned her back on him. "You did it again Juyeon," he groaned as he hit himself on his head.

-

Jooah's body moved to the rhythm and beat of the song. She was infatuated with the music as it ran down her body to up. Although her body moved, she was frustrated. Juyeon likes me, she repeated in her head. "I don't want to respond to him..." she mumbled to herself.

Jooah stopped the music and grabbed her towel. She brought it up to her face and wiped all the sweat on her face. A sigh escaped her lips as she grabbed a water bottle. She began to chug it. Get him out of your head, get him out of your head, she chanted in her head.

The door clicked. She looked toward the door with water still running down her throat. The door began opening and she glared as she continued to chug down the water. It was Juyeon.

"Hey you're taking a long—" And that was it.  Jooah out of surprise, spit all the water she had in her mouth, onto his face. Juyeon had his eyes closed and his lips puckered. "Wait I'm so sorry omg," she ran around in a panic and grabbed a towel.

Jooah started patting down Juyeon's face with it until she realized, her sweat was on it. "OH MY," she exclaimed as she backed off and threw the towel away.

Juyeon still was closing his eyes and his lips were still puckered up. He then spoke, "what did you do?" Jooah bit her nails and answered, "well I...you...your...eh...you..yeah your face is ruined dude just go to the bathroom."

Juyeon opened his eyes and let out a deep sigh. He took off his sweater and wiped his face with it. I don't understand why I like her this is annoying, he thought as he walked out the room and shut the door.

Jooah in the meanwhile, was so embarrassed, her lifelong plan was to hit herself in the head with a wall because she's absolutely stupid.