2.8 (FINAL)

"ᴊᴏᴏᴊᴏᴏ, ᴍʏ ʀᴜᴅᴇ ᴄᴀᴛ, ᴡɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀʀʀʏ ᴍᴇ?"___________________________________

___________________________________

It's been 4 years since they've started dating. Their hands were intertwined with each others. They both felt a sense of relief when looking at each other. It would be their hearts racing, their stomach getting butterflies, and the feeling of sensation.

Changmin on the other hand, had just gotten into a relationship. He was dating who he wanted to from the start. It was Hyemi. He never believed in love at first sight, but that day he did. His heart beated quickly and his stomach would get thousands of butterflies when seeing her.

Hwiyoung stopped pestering Jooah and found someone new. He knew what he did wrong and he was ready to fix it all just for the girl he fell in love with. Hwiyoung would still meet up with Jooah once in a while and talk about what's been happening with their lives.

When Jooah found out he fell in love, she was ready to give him an entire list of what he should do and what he shouldn't do. She was afraid another person would end up breaking apart like her. Hwiyoung understood and continued to listen to her.

On the other hand, Jooah and Chani would visit their father's grave plenty of times. They would sit down beside the grave and talk about stories or laugh with each other. At the end, they would wish their father is as happy as they are. They would place a flower by their mother's grave but wouldn't spend much time there.

Jooah and Juyeon were finally one. It was relieving. Jooah smiled with a blindfold on and asked Juyeon, "where are you taking me?" He chuckled

"I can't tell you because it would ruin the surprise," Juyeon said with a smile. He stopped. "Stay still and take it off when I tell you to, okay?" Jooah nodded and stayed still.

Juyeon kneeled and even bent his shoe for Jooah. "Take of the blindfold," he said and had his hand in his pocket. Jooah carefully took the blindfold off and looked at Juyeon. "Wait.." Juyeon smiled.

Juyeon grabbed a box out of his pocket. "Joojoo, my rude cat, will you marry me?" He proposed with a smile. The brightest smile she's ever seen. Jooah covered her face and felt tears rushing out of her eyes. "Yes my rude dog!" She exclaimed and hugged him tight.

They were engaged. How cute. Thank you for reading Rude Cat and Dog. I hoped you enjoyed reading it. I enjoyed writing it because I feel that out of all my books, this one makes the most sense because I didn't just end it without explaining what happened to other characters. Anywho! Have a good day and thank you for reading!💫💗

I will be posting an Epilogue of their wedding ❤