0.8

"ɢᴀᴊᴀᴀᴀᴀ!!"________________________________________

"ɢᴀᴊᴀᴀᴀᴀ!!"
________________________________________

Jangin screamed excitedly. All the 3 girls began running inside a decorated park. "Don't you guys think that this is a good chance to catch up," Minyu said as they continued to walk down to a tree.

The park was Lights Park. The park was lit up with lights every night and had one of the best views in Korea. The three girls always went to the park when they feel like have a meet up or even when they just want to talk to each other.

The tree they headed toward was a tree nobody really liked, the lights on the tree were dimmer, people would automatically assume that the tree brought bad luck. Why? Because the tree was said to be ugly.

Ugly trees meant bad luck to some people, but to them, it was a gift. They sat down beneath the shade. "How are you and Changmin," Minyu asked curiously, taking three bottles of water out of her bag.

As Minyu handed them the water, Jooah replied, "Ah what about him?"
    Jangin wiggled her eyebrows with a creepy smile and nudged Jooah, "are you guys dating yet?' Jooah's ears turned red.

"Ah...I don't like him anymore, I'd rather stay single," she said truthfully.

Jooah has gotten used to the one-sided stuff and finally she was tired of it. She was tired of giving herself to another person and wanted to focus on herself. She may have had a hunch for him, but no matter who she likes, she just wanted to stay single.

The girls nodded and carried on the conversation. Their laughters energized each other and so went on with the day.

-

Jooah waved her friends goodbye with a smile. She was glad seeing them again, as she wasn't given much time to spend with them. Jooah continued walking toward her house. She checked her phone. 21:35(9:35). "Aish, so late," she cursed under her breath. Jooah placed her phone into her pocket and looked back onto the sidewalk.
    "Jooah-"
    "Why are you here," Jooah said stunned. Her eyes were filled with hatred, sadness, and regret. Her heart said to give in, but her head said otherwise. Jooah continously shook her head as she backed away. He was her fear. She never wanted to see him again. Ever. Again.

"Please just listen to me—"

"NO!" Jooah sobbed, remembering the past.

    "Jooah where are you going," Hwiyoung questioned with an eyebrow raised.
    "I'm going out with Minyu and Jangin," Jooah smiled, grabbing her bag.
    "You shouldn't hang around them, I heard my friends say they don't like you babe," Hwiyoung stated. He stood up and approached Jooah. He held her in his arms and snuggled close. "I just don't want you hanging around them, you might get hurt."

Jooah couldn't resist him. She promised him left and right. He manipulated her left and right. It was constant until Changmin spoke up to her. Jooah realized all of it and ran away, from her home, her brother, and her boyfriend, or at the very least, ex-boyfriend.

"Don't even speak to me," she said in between her sobs, "You are what made me fall away and apart from the people I loved!" All Jooah could do was defend herself. It was her right. To defend herself, is and always will be, her right. She went up to Hwiyoung, still sobbing.

A slap. A slap was thrown across his face. He was stunned and held his cheek. Disbelief was all Hwiyoung felt. Before he could do anything, a door was heard opening. Hwiyoung glanced to the door, revealing an angry Changmin.