SIREN SONG

First Person

Episode: Battlefield
Chapter 31

Episode: BattlefieldChapter 31

It's been a long day. It's only 9 am and it's already been a long day.

Doctors and nurses have been in and out of my room all morning.

They find it weird how fast I'm healing.

I've had a bunch of visitors too.

Lydia and her mom came back. Lydia gave me what she called a 'much needed makeover'.

Danny came by to see me and brought me a teddy bear.

He really is the sweetest.

Coach even stopped in to see me.

He talked about the upcoming game.

I hope I get to watch.

Scott came in too. He was only here for a little bit and he seemed sad and a little jumpy at every noise.

There's something up with him.

No Allison though. I really miss her and I just want to know how's she's doing.

Stiles said he was gonna come back to help me research about Sirens.

Speak of the devil he's knocking on the door.

"Hey. I brought you breakfast. I figure it's better than the food here." He says handing me a smoothie and a breakfast sandwich.

"Thanks." I say.

I am starving. The food here is horrible.

"So I was up like all night doing all this research and I'm even more confused now than I was before." He tells me sitting down pulling out his laptop and a bunch of books.

"Why?" I ask.

"You can't turn into a Siren. You have to be born one. It's not like it is with a werewolf where you turn from the bite." He tells me showing me all the research.

"What does it mean then?" I ask with a mouthful of food.

"Well I'm guessing it means that you were born a Siren. It says here that you can be born a Siren but not know it for your entire. Some go their whole lives from birth to death as one." He tells me.