ADDICTED TO YOU

First Person

Episode: Master Plan
Chapter 38

After a great day with Scott and Stiles I'm exhausted

Sitting in the sun all day isn't good for me.

"You wanna come back to my place for a bit?" Stiles asks after we drop Scott off.

I smile lightly at him. "Sure. I can't stay long though. I promised Lydia I would go shopping with her tomorrow. I don't wanna be late."

"I mean I could drive you. You know if you slept over. I could wake up early we have breakfast together and I could drive you to the mall." He tells me.

I don't even get to answer and he starts talking again.

"I could stay too if you want. I'll hold your bags. Lydia's too if she needs help." He tells me letting out a breath.

This is weird. He's offering to go shopping with me.

Somethings up.

"What's up with you?" I ask.

"Nothing. Nothings wrong." He tells me shaking his head.

"Are you sure? I mean you just said you want to stick around for a whole day shopping. With Lydia involved. You do know she takes the term 'shop till you drop' seriously right?" I tell him.

He sighs. "It's just I want to spend as much time as I can with you."

"We have all summer." I tell him.

"Do we? I mean look at Allison and Scott. We thought they were gonna have all summer. Look at them now. I mean Scott's been watching us from his window this whole time." Stiles says.

At that last statement I look up and Scott is in fact watching us.

I wave and he waves back then closes the curtain.

"Stiles, Scott and Allison are different. Allison went to France with her dad for a break. I mean with everything that happened to her in the past year I don't blame her." I tell him.

"What about what happened to you?" He asks me.

"That's different. My dad wasn't connected to all this. He died not knowing of all the supernatural in this town. Maybe I'm still a little broken but I'm not leaving." I say to him.

"How do I know that?" He asks quietly.

I grab his hand. "Because I am addicted to you Stiles Stilinski. I could never be without you."

He looks up and smiles.

He pulls my in for a kiss. I miss back and smile into it.

We pull back and he lets out a breath.

"If that's the case then I take back what I said. I don't want to go shopping tomorrow." He tells me with a smile.

I laugh. "Yeah. I figured you wouldn't. You can however still drive me if you want. I'll text Lydia and Ms Martin letting them know where I am."

He smiles and kisses me again.

We pull back and I say. "I will have to sleep there once and a while you know. They were nice enough to let me live there."

He nods. "Yeah. Sure. Let me know what nights and I'll come by. I can stay there. They won't mind."

I laugh.

"What's so funny?" He asks.

"You weren't kidding?" I say still laughing.

"No." He says shaking his head.

"I love you." I say.

He smiles. "I love you more."

He starts the jeep and we head to his house.

This is a love story that will live on for ages.

That's it. We're done. Addicted to you is over. It took me a while for this chapter because I wanted it to be perfect. I am so thankful for all of you who have read this book and the first one. I hope you liked this book as much as I do. I had so much fun writing it. I love you all.

*Edited