Chapter 12

A/N: First before this chapter starts,

Why are you wasting your time reading this shit story? Thank you!!

___

Shoto's PoV:

Me and my siblings were sat on the floor at the back of the class behind Momo.

I was listening to what Mr. Aizawa was saying since I was still a student there.

My siblings were also paying attention and listening to what he was saying.

Touya's PoV:

I sat crossed legged on the ground. I was listening closely to what Aizawa was saying. I dont know why but I found it quite interesting.

He was explaining the basics on being a hero. I know I'm a villain but I only became a villain since there was nothing else I could do.

I felt someone staring at me. I turned to see Bakugo staring at me. He looked mad at me, I didn't know why.

I locked eyes with him and he quickly turned away and looked back at Aizawa.

Why was he staring at me?

Bakugo's PoV:

Why does that red head kid remind me of someone? I kept looking at him and not paying attention.

I felt like I recognised those blue eyes. He turned to face me and we locked eyes.

I quickly turned back around to look at Mr. Aizawa.

Crap he saw me staring. Whatever.

___

Touya's PoV:

What if he knows I'm Dabi?

I was starting to panic slightly when I felt some one grip my hand. I turned to see Fuyumi.

She was smiling at me. "Are you okay?" She whispered to me.

I gave her a small smile back and nodded. She kept hold of my hand. It was comforting.

The bell rang and Aizawa dismissed the class.

Momo got up from her seat and looked down at us. "Come on, let's go get lunch." She smiled.

___

We walked through the halls and got a few stares from people. I held onto Fuyumi's hand tightly as we walked.

"What do you guys want to eat?" Momo asked us.

"Soba." We all said in unison.

Momo's PoV:

"What do you guys want to eat?" I asked them.

"Soba." They said in unison.

I smiled. I guess all of their family likes soba.

We got our food and sat down. Natsuo, Touya and Shoto were staring at eachother intensely.

I looked at Fuyumi and she looked at me. "Why are they looking at eachother so intensely?" I asked her quietly.

"They used to do this all the time." She replied.

They started slurping their soba.

"Can we please just eat our soba without doing this?" Fuyumi asked. They carried on.

I just watched confused.

Shoto's PoV:

Me, Natsuo and Touya stared at eachother intensely as we slurped our soba.

We used to do this all the time. When Touya left I would still do it with Natsuo.

It was like a contest on who can slurp their soba the loudest.

___

Fuyumi's PoV:

Once they had finished their soba and their 'contest' we left the cafeteria.

"Why do you still do that contest?" I asked my brothers.

"It's fun." Natsuo replied.

I sighed. My brothers can be weird..