Chapter 24

Touya's PoV:

"Don't attack him. This could help put my sad exuse of a father in jail." Shoto said.

"He is a VILLAIN icy hot!" Bakugo went to attack me.

I put my hands up to my face and closed my eyes, waiting for impact, but nothing happened.

I opened my eyes slightly to see a wall of ice.

Shoto had made a wall of ice inbetween us.

Bakugo's PoV:

A wall of ice was now inbetween me and that burnt toast guy. I felt ice around me. I looked at myself to see frost around my body.

"What the fuck!?" I shouted. I looked to see Fuyumi stood there.

"You were told not to attack." Fuyumi said. "Now if you promise not to attack Touya then Shoto will unfreeze you."

"Fine! Just get this frost off me!" I shouted.

Shoto walked over to me and started melting the frost on me.

Touya's PoV:

I'm guessing that Fuyumi had used her frost on Bakugo since he kept shouting.

Natsuo came over to me. "Are you okay Touya?"

"Yeah.. I'm fine." I replied.

Shoto melted the ice and I felt everyone's eyes on me.

"Why did you become a villain?" Midoriya asked.

"I ran away from home at fifteen and I didn't have anywhere to go. I was homeless.. Then I discovered the Lov and I wanted revenge.." I sighed. "I never really wanted to become a villain."

The whole room went silent. Too silent.

Until it was broken by someone speaking.

"Why is Dabi here?" We turned to see Eraserhead.

"Aizawa sensei, Dabi is Touya." Shoto said calmly.

"What?!" He exclaimed suprised.

"I will explain.. I guess once I'm put in interrogation." I sighed.

___

I was sat in an interrogation room. Sat across from me was the detective Tsukauchi and Eraserhead.

"What is your real name?" Tsukauchi asked.

"Touya Todoroki." I said calmly.

"Why did you become a villain?" Eraserhead asked.

"I never actually wanted to become a villain. I wanted to become a hero. When I ran away and faked my death at fifteen I become homeless." I sighed. "When I heard about the lov I decided to join, just so I could have a place to stay also so I could have revenge.."

"Who did you want revenge on?" Tsukauchi asked.

"My father. He abused me and Shoto, calling it 'training'. He neglected Natsuo and Fuyumi. He deemed us failures." I was starting to get angry but I managed to stay somewhat calm.

"Why did you run away?" Eraserhead asked.

"I was scared for my life there.. I wanted to take my siblings with me but couldn't. I had to get away, I couldn't live with that bastard." I replied.

_

A/N: Sorry this chapter might seem kinda rushed!