Chapter 3

Earlier before the Todoroki siblings came across the person:

Dabi's PoV:

Who is this guy? Doesn't he know who I am? I can easily turn him to ash.

I stared him dead in the eye. "Who are you." I didnt really ask.

"No one that you know." He replied.

This guy was getting on my nerves. I guess this is how Shigaraki felt when I wouldn't tell him my name. I still haven't told him my real name, or anyone. I probably never will.

I shot flames at him. He attempted to dodge but failed. My flames hit his arm and burnt it slightly.

He winced in pain and slowly walked towards me.

"Come any closer and I will turn you to ash." I gritted my teeth.

The guy didn't say anything. He just kept getting closer. I started to feel dizzy.

He stopped and just stared at me. I fell onto the ground. Why was the world spinning? My eyes started to feel heavy.

'No! Don't loose consciousness. Who knows what this guy will do! I have to stay awake.' I thought as I tried to stay awake.

My eyes started to close. 'Stay awake!' I thought.

It then went dark.

Person's PoV:

I smiled when Dabi fell unconscious. I picked him up and went to an alleyway. I placed him down and stood there.

He was out of sight from anyone. I then heard some people behind me.

I turned around to see three people. They looked like siblings.