Chapter 1

"Hurry up James"

"Just chill, bro"

Two figures run through the bustling city of New York. Floating screens with ads above them. They pick up the their speed as they hear police sirens in the area. Shots were fired.

"Oh, shit!" The white haired cyborg exclaimed ducking under the stun guns bullets

"STOP OR U WILL DETAINED"

"I'm guess the captain has caught up with us, huh Trench." The robot told his friend as five police vehicles are in pursuit

"I guess so" Trench said as he sped up.

"I WILL SAY THIS ONCE MORE, IF YOU DO NOT STOP WE WILL BE INCLINED TO USE FORCE"

"Well ain't that some shit." James exclaimed.

"Well I guess there's only one thing to do". Trench said with a slight grin plastered on his face. As he ran down the busy street, he pulled out two guns from under his hoodie. Still running, Trench aimed at a the nearby police vehicle.

POW

The police car starts swerving out of control. The hovering vehicle loses control and bursts into a ball of flame.

"Damn Trench, you better be glad that was an AV(Automatic Vehicle)." James said.

"Well there are four more AV's left." As he says this, he starts to run up an apartment building along with James. When they had reached the rooftop, they start to free run from building to building.

"They're catching up with us, Trenchie" James said as two police AV's pulled up

"Yeah, yeah" Trench said as he aims at an AV with his gun.

"This grenade bullet should take care of the job." He mumbles to himself.

POW

The bullet latches onto the AV, suddenly a red light flashes rapidly.

BOOM

The AV exploded. The last three AV's sped up closer.

"We need to find a way to take rest of them out." James said.

"Wait, I think I've got an idea." As he said this, James pulled out two grenades. He is still running we he throws them at police vehicle. When they landed, the grenades attached themselves to the moving AV.

I had electrocuted the car until it burst and flames, causing the last two flip over it and crash on the street.

"Good one James." Trench said with a smirk on his face

"I know, I'm the coolest robot in the world." James said with humor.

They continue on running and jumping on buildings as they got away.

"We're almost there." Trench said with relief.

*****+*****

A man stand on a building, staring down at  catastrophe that has just happened in the busy streets of New York.

"Captain Draker I-" A police officer began but was cut off.

"What happened here?" The man, now know as Captain Draker, asked.

"Two citizens, an cyborg and a robot, stole a package intended for Zexos Industries. What the package held is still unknown." The office read from the monitor on his wrist.

"Any identification for the criminals?" The captain asked.

"Not of yet sir."

Draker then sighs in frustration.

"Well, this isn't the first time these thief's had inconvenience me in the last couple of months" Draker said while rubbing his for head. "I want everyone to find who did this and to not stop looking until they found who it was that caused this" he said as he walking away. "And someone clean up this mess."

______________

OK that's the first chapter, I'll try to keep updating as fast as possible.  please review. I'll accept any constructive criticism. Thank and until next time

Mecha has left the building