CHAPTER TWO

NARRATOR POV
The next day, Annabella woke up late in the evening due to the tiredness of cleaning her room and the tiny house that her father had bought for her. The moment she woke up, her eyes wide remembering Quackity DM, "what the heck." she exclaimed to see more new text from the guy, "Damn, he must've been so happy that he sent more text." She whispers, unable to think of anything to reply. Her mind is dull due to her just waking up, and it's making her head get a headache.

Putting her phone away, she got up from her bed and went towards the bathroom. She starts by washing her face and slowly gets into the bathroom to get fresh up after a long day on the bed. She should be editing her video, and probably her friends were right for her to get an editor since she always uploads her video late.

In another state, a guy wearing a beanie was panicking while his friends were trying to calm him down, "What if she thought I was weird?" He asked his friends, debating if he should DM her one more time.

He sent her another last, and once again, it went straight to double tick and read, "she keeps on reading my DM..." He says, sighing in sadness.

In Annabella's room, she just got out of the bathroom. As soon as her feet touched the floor of her room, her phone vibrant, she looked at her phone on the bed before slowly approaching her bed.

A wide smile appears when his DM keeps showing up without hesitation, she replies quickly with a smile that she didn't know we're board on her face.

DIRECT MESSAGE
QUACKITY

Hello, Annabella.
Hi?
Hello?
Oh gosh, I am so sorry for being annoying.
Are you mad at me for spamming?
I am so sorry.

Oh, my, sorry for not replying.
I fall asleep while opening your DM.
Sorry for leaving you on read.

As soon as she responds to Quackity's DM, the male jumps off his chair, startling his friends as he yells out in happiness, "YEAH!" He screams, "SHE REPLIED!" Exclaimed Alex towards his friends in the discord voice chat.

"What! WHAT?" Sapnap shouts, eager to know why the Mexican suddenly yells and horrifies him, "Annabella! She answers to my DM!" He exclaimed, excited yet a certain someone did not have it.

"That's good, Alex. You can finally talk to her without trying to compliment her to us." George mentioned groaning when the beanie guy would vent about Annabella's smartness and kind appearance on each of her videos.

Alex pouted, his friends liked, to expose his fanboy moment for the Florida female, yet none of them even knew she lived in Florida, "she looks like an amazing female, perhaps we could collaborate with her." Karl suggested, George and Sapnap nodded their heads, agreed while Dream was in deep thoughts.

"Maybe you could invite her, Alex." George asked the Mexican, he only nodded his head as they began to reply to each other's DM.

However, while the four were talking about their following schedule for their content, Dream was thinking of a way to make her join his first before any of them.

A wide smile appears on his face, "she agreed!" he exclaimed, jumping around his room in excitement. Dream watches in jealousy yet keeps his cool, not trying to ruin the moment.

ANNABELLA POV
I've been replying to Quackity DM for the past few hours as I was getting on my shirt and long pants, I can't seem to leave our Twitter DM even though I have a lot to do.

DIRECT MESSAGE
QUACKITY

Oh, right.
I have to go, I have to start my stream
I am late, talk to you later.