chapter three

Saturday Evening 

I had just gotten up from bed moments earlier, I guess I really can sleep for enternity. I slowly got up, grouning in the process. I looked towards the mirror grabbed my comb and gently began to brush my hazel colored hair. Unitl, I hear my phone buzz, I had gotten a text message from "babe."

babe

don't forget about our date.

Oh shoot, I almost forgot I hurriedly went to my dresser and picked out a simple outfit - black jeans and a over sized, white sweater along with my brown combat boots - I took a quick look in the mirror and I began to braid my hair into a fishtail, to look more presentable. I looked up at the clock which read 6:30, I think Ashton said he was going to pick me up at 7:00.

I then, jumped on my bed and looked at my social media networks, like twitter, instagram and kik but nothing was new. After thirty minutes had passed a heard a knock at the door. I opened the door very cautiously until, I saw who it was.

"Nothing to be afraid of here."

"I wish there wasn't but, unfortuantly I have to go on a date with you."

"Hey, that's not nice of you to say."

"Well, sorry but where are we going anyway?"

"That, babe is a surprise."

"I hate surprises, and Ashton?"

"Hmm, babe?"

"Stop calling me babe."

There was a moment of silence once we entered the car that was until, Ashton turned on the radio and blink182 was playing. Even though, it was one of their mainstream songs I was still able to sing along.

" Let's make this last forever, forever, forever..."

"You know this song?"

"Yeah obviously."

"Do you know this song only or other ones like all the small things, adam's song or always?"

"Yeah of course."

"Do you like blink182?"

"What kind of question is that of course I do."

With that being said, Ashton turned the volume a bit higher and we began to sing along together. Moments later, I found myself staring at the sunset and a pinic that was placed in front of the view.

"Ashton?"

"Huh?" a smirk placed between his lips.

"Its beautiful."

"Like you."

"Cheesy."

He chuckled to himself until he lead me to our date and we began digging in, we had conversations that were awfully deep but it somehow felt soothing.

Hours passed and I lost track of time,

"Shit!"

"What!?"

"I need to go home."

"Okay let's go."

After the car ride, Ashton had walked me to my door, when I began to speak

"Thanks for the date, surprisingly I had a nice time."

"I did too."

He looked deeply into my eyes, and began to lean in. I closed my eyes and leaned in a little until our lips connected. Once I felt his lips I quickly ended the kiss and closed the door to my house and walked up to my bedroom where I slumped onto my bed trying to figure out why I did that?

I could not possibly be in love him, that's impossible. right?