Chapter 2. ~2

[on the road]...

Aunt Kaylee: okay...next stop Miami airways.

Nora: (places her arms crossed on the car window)...<sighs>...(rests her head on her arms).

[7:15am]...

{The Miami airways}

Aunt Kaylee: (drives into a huge fancy gate)...wow.

Nora: (eyes opens in awe)...(raises  head slowly)...<whispers>...woah.

[The place had everything and anything. Colossal buildings made of glass and gold linings were all over the place. Fancy people walked to and fro. Some looking like those arriving from a vacation while announcements flew through the air continuously]...

Male flight attendant: flight to Miami takes off in 5 minutes. All registered passengers, locate the waiting hall at 509WH...good day and thank you for choosing Miami airways.

Aunt Kaylee: oh that's our queue...

Nora: 5 minutes! Our things!...(tugs at her purple back pack)...we'll never make it in time!...

Aunt Kaylee: *chuckles*...don't worry I booked a little someone for that...(tilts head to her right).

Nora: huh?...

[A group of smartly dressed attendants hovered to the scene and takes the luggage carefully one after the other]

Nora: hummm....<snares>...

Attendant: may I young mistress...(reaches gracefully for her backpack).

Nora: humm...(turns the backpack away from him)...no... i'll hold on to this one...thanks...<smiles>.

Attendant: if you say so young mistress...(places his napkin across his right forearm and his fore arm smartly front of his chest).

[The attendants walked away in a line]...

Aunt Kaylee: thank you gentlemen.

An attendant shadowed behind her with a smart smile lining his perfect pink lips and his dangling brown-blonde hair hanging over his eyes...

Attendant: -flirty-...no thank you for choosing our sevices...

Aunt Kaylee: (feels his breath across her ear)...(her ears and cheeks burst pink and red)...oh my...

Attendant: (holds her hand softly)...be sure to contact us next time...(bends over)...*chu*...(kisses her hands softly)...fair mistress...(gazes at her eyes)...(his green eyes danced with the flare of the gentle sun)...

Aunt Kaylee: -speechless-

Nora: <mockingly>...well?...

Aunt Kaylee: <smiles>...

Nora: (looks at her with a mocking smile)...<shakes head>...(looks at the attendant)...this is her way of saying yes.

Attendant: *chuckles*...(let's go)...(walks away).

Aunt Kaylee: <sluggishly>ohhhhh..why did he go?...

Nora: (grabs aunt Kaylee's wrist)...most men DON'T engage in one person conversations these days...(pulls her to the waiting hall)...let's go!...

Aunt Kaylee: awwww...(reaches for the attendant who has hovered far away)...I...love...yooooooooooou. 

Nora: *giggles*...

{waiting hall 5.0.9}

Nora: <freezes>...

[The waiting hall was like a dome made of glass and silver...beautiful lights glittered like stars in the ceiling and the atmospher colder than usual...it was almost like a ball was to take place as the waiting chairs were well decorated and tables had beautiful candle lights and nice looking snacks on them]

Aunt Kaylee: -excited-...oh there's the line for first class...go go go go! (pushes Nora by the shoulder repeatedly)...

Nora: no rush it's only gonna be a....

[No one was in line]

Nora: it's empty?...

Aunt Kaylee: YES!!!...(continues pushing)...

Nora: it means you can stop!...ugh you know what?...(moves behind aunt Kaylee)...take the...

Aunt Kaylee: ah ha yeaaaaaaahahaha...(runs frantically to the line)...

Nora: bad idea...(walks slowly to the line).

[Checking point]

Police woman: stand still mam!

Aunt Kaylee: ohh kay...(stands still with a broad smile)...

*beep*

Police woman: clear!...(stops aunt Kaylee before she move)...I love your shoes.

Aunt Kaylee: awwwwn...(looks down to her feet as she turns from side to side)...thank you!...(moves ahead).

Police woman: stand still young mam.

Nora: okay...<shuddering>...

*beep* *beep* *beep*

Police woman: <snares>...(crosses her arms)...got anything in there...(points a finger to Nora's back pack)...

Nora: #frightened...uh...I...uh...(opens it and found only her clothes)..."where's the book?"...uh...I don't think so... mam...

Police woman: lemme see!...(takes the backpack...searches it)...

Aunt Kaylee: #worried...<mouths>...what's going on?...

Nora: <mouths>...I don't know.

Police woman: okay stand still.

Nora: <sighs>...(stands still)...(close her eyes)...

*beep*

Police woman: remember to keep your pen with the rest of the luggage...(hands Nora a metal pen and her backpack)...

Nora: oh...thank you...(takes them)...I...will.

Police woman: move ahead.

Nora: oh...(moves ahead)...(walks to her aunt)...