Night One

Ann Sears (Werewolf) is jailed by Alice Young (Jailor).

David Davidson (Doctor) is investigated by John Hathorne (Investigator).

Sarah Paris (Vampire) is framed by Mary Eastey (Framer).

James Russel (Retributionist) is blackmailed by Giles Corey (Blackmailer).

Samuel Paris (Godfather) kills Abigail Hobbs (Amnesiac).

John Willard (Sheriff) interrogates Cotton Mather (Jester).

James Russel

Heaving a sigh, James trailed a finger distractedly across his frosted window, eyes on the barren graveyard just outside. No town members had died yet, and it was a relief. He'd heard rumors of the "Retributionist's curse," and if he was honest, he was quite worried about it. How high were the chances that he would die the first night? He didn't know, but it frightened him all the same.

No use staying up and becoming paranoid about it, anyway. No, that wouldn't be a good idea at all. He was no terrified Veteran. He simply made his way back to his bed and closed his eyes. Sleep did not come for a very long time.

Alice Young

Her target was thrown into the jail cell, blindfolded and bound. Keeping the conversation to a minimum, Alice whispered, "Role?"

Ann Sears

She was silent for a moment, remembering Lydia's warnings. "I am a, um... a bodyguard. Sorry, I sort of have a stuttering problem."

Alice Young

She paused, copying Ann's words onto her will. "Huh. Doesn't sound too convincing to me." She eyed the woman through the bars. "Mayor will have my head if I execute first night, but you'd better come up with something better than that next time."

Ann Sears

A tear formed in her throat, but she forced it down. "Y-yes ma'am."

Alice Young

Unimpressed, she turned away and said nothing more, leaving Ann to spend the rest of the night in her captivity.

Mary Eastey

"So... Let's get right down to it, now." She leaned back in her chair, eyeing the strangers before her. She seemed absurdly confident for a lowly Framer. "I'm thinking Sarah Paris tonight for a frame."

Samuel Paris

"Fine. As long as it doesn't hurt my wife."

Mary Eastey

"Ah, your wife?" She began to stand, making her way to the door, false evidence in hand. "How unfortunate. You might try not to get too attached - if she isn't Mafia, she isn't alive in the end."

Samuel Paris

"How dare you?! You are a lowlife, by birth and by nature! You will listen to me or you won't and then well, I won't have to worry about you anymore, if you catch my drift."

Mary Eastey

"O-Of course." She was silent for a moment, inwardly cursing herself for stuttering. She straightened, composing herself again. "Who's to say I can't be ambitious, though? A little confidence in the Mafia is always a good thing for power." And with that, she swept through the door to do her duty.

Samuel Paris

"Good, good." Once Mary had gone out he put his hand on the table and slammed it with his fist, which was the closest he had ever come to having emotions. "I fear for you honey. Don't leave me, please..."

Lydia Dustin

Lydia looked over the hastily scribbled list in her hand, each town member's name written on it. She almost decided not to take any action tonight, for fear of the town realizing that there was a Witch among their ranks. Her gaze landed on Abigail Hobbs, and she at last decided she'd control her to target John Willard.

Still holding the list, she closed her eyes and willed herself to take over Abigail's will. She was new to this, and fairly uncertain of what to do, and her concentration let up a few times. Before she knew it, the sun had peaked over the horizon, and no control had been made.

Maybe it was for the best.

John Willard

"Sit. Sit." He gestured to Cotton Mather, "Look, I don't want this, and you probably don't want this so what is your role, and if it is evil then, could you change it? Of course you won't admit it! Why am I so dumb?!" He saw Mather's face slowly shift into a smile. She then admitted she was Godfather. "Are you sure?" She just smiled at him in response to this question. "Ok. I guess I'll report you to the Mayor but I think you could redeem yourself at some point." She then answered that she would never want this, and so John sighed. He called the police to keep watch over Mather, and then went to sleep.