Chapter five

A/N: above is an awful map of where Ellie's apartment is compared to the park and coffee shop etc. I'm hoping to make a bigger and more detailed map soon but this is just to help you understand I guess :)

Ellie's POV:

Laughing. That was what the majority of the evening with Amy, Mark and Ethan consisted of. It was such an incredibly fun time and I was so grateful that Amy had invited me. I spent most of my time playing with Chica and talking to Ethan. He was such a genuine, funny and nice guy, we got along great and became friends really fast. We all watched movies until around 3 am where Mark and Ethan generously let me and Ethan sleep in the two guest bedrooms as it was so late.

The next morning, I woke up feeling very groggy as I had to sleep in my clothes from yesterday but smiled as soon as I remembered where I was. Happily, I got up and made sure I made the bed nicely and then went to the kitchen where I saw every sitting down at a table, looking equally as tired as me.
"Good morning Ellie, do you want some coffee?" Amy yawned,
"Its ok Amy, I'll grab some on my way home. There's a coffee shop by my house that I love to visit!" I explained, Amy nodded and continued to sip the drink she was holding.

"Do you have a car?" Ethan asked as he picked up spencers leash.
"Not at the moment. I've been using Uber a lot at the moment. I should have time to get one this weekend though,"
"That explains why there no extra car in the driveway, I thought your car had been stolen" Ethan joked as we all laughed.
"Oh wait, Ellie. If your willing to wait like 10 minutes, I could drop you off at yours after I have given Spencer his daily walk? It shouldn't take long but there's no pressure!"
"That would be great! I just need to go and quickly freshen up and I'll be ready in a few minutes!" I thanked as I quickly ran off to the bathroom. I quickly brushed my hair and teeth and then borrowed some makeup, assumably from Amy, and made sure I looked alright. I tied my hair up into a simple ponytail and then went back into the kitchen to go to Ethan.

Ethan's POV:

I talked to Mark about new possible unus annus video ideas, whilst I waited for Ellie. I was actually pretty excited to talk to her some more especially after how much fun we had yesterday together. After only a few minutes, she came out of the bathroom, holding her bag with her hair tied up into a ponytail, only one or two strands of hair blocking her smile that was peeking through.
"Hey, you ready now?" I asked smiling and holding spencer.
"One second," she said as she ran over and gave Amy a hug and thanked her for letting us stay. "Ok, I'm ready now!" she yelled as she hurried back over to me. I opened the front door, unlocked the car and shouted "BYE MARK, BYE AMY!" and giving them a friendly wave before stepping outside and opening the passenger door for Ellie to get in.

"You don't mind holding Spencer whilst I drive do you?" I quickly ask Ellie.
"Of course I don't!" She said and gently grabbed spencer out of my arms "Who's a good little pup?" she asked spencer in a high-pitch, baby voice which Spencer responded to by licking her nose which made us both laugh. I shut the door, ran over to the other side of the car and hopped in. "Right, let's go!" I say as I turn and face Ellie and Spencer and begin to drive to the park.

After a quick 5 minute drive from Marks house that mainly consisted of Ellie and I loudly singing our favourite songs, we were at the stunning park that I lived close to and that Spencer LOVES. We parked at the carpark on the opposite side of the main entrance. I helped Spencer out of the car and watched as he hopped around excitedly. Ellie jumped out of the car and walked over to me and Spencer. "This park is so cute, I feel like I recognise it!" She said and giggled, "Do you guys come here often?" We both began to walk and look around at all the blooming flowers and families playing fetch with their dogs.
"Yeah we come here pretty much every day, we live really closeby and Spencer loves it here!"
It was a very peaceful walk, we both chatted, played with spencer and just enjoyed each others company. Once we finally got to the end of the path, Ellie looked around shocked. "Omg! I live in that apartment complex! I knew I recognised this place!"