Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Sitting in the office, helping Chucky enter numbers and handling paperwork, when Taza comes in. "Chucky, head to the diner and get our breakfast order." Chucky nods and says "I accept that." before Taza hands him money and he heads out the door. Taza walks over and says "You hanging for the party tonight?" I look at him and say "I thought I would. Can I claim a dorm?" I ask. He smiles and says "Already set up." I hug him and say "Thank Taza." He nods before heading out to work.

After Chucky comes back, he says "I'll watch the office. Go eat." I smile and kiss his cheek and say "Thanks Chuck. You're the best." he nods "I accept that." before I walk out the door. Walking into the clubhouse, Angel says "Come on princesa." before pulling out a chair. I take my seat and start eating. "You crashing tonight?" Bishop asks. "Yeah. Taza set me up a dorm." I tell him and he nods.

The rest of the day goes by and we all head to the clubhouse. Walking towards the door, I jump on Angel's back, since he's my best friend and he carries me to the bar. Putting me down, he tosses his arm around my shoulder and tells the bartender to get us a couple of shots and a couple beers. Clinking our glasses, we down the shot and I say "Now, go away." I tell him and he starts laughing before kissing my cheek and walking away to enjoy the party.

Sitting at the bar, I look around and I see him. The man that I think about every night. He's on the other side of the clubhouse and he's dancing with one of the club girls and kissing on her neck. I turn towards the bar and ask for another shot and a fresh beer. Taking the shot, I take the beer and head outside where I don't have to see him.

Walking out to the cage, I see two hang arounds fighting. Coco takes the seat next to me and I look over at him before leaning against him and putting my head on his shoulder. "You okay mana?" he asks. "Yeah. Just trying to relax a little." I tell him. He kisses the top of my head before and we watch the fight. A little later, Angel joins us and we are all sitting there joking around before my phone starts ringing. I look and see it's my ex calling. "He still calling you?" Angel asks and I nod. He takes my phone and answers it saying "Fuck. Just like that. Shit chica. Suck it. Fuck. Here I come." he moans before hanging up. "Oh my God. Angel. I could fucking kiss you." I tell him before grabbing his face and kissing his cheek and him and Coco laugh. "What's so funny?" Bishop asks as he walks up. "Just my best fucking friend being fucking perfect." I tell him and he looks at me confused. "Her ex was calling her again so I answered and made him think she was sucking my dick." Angel says and Coco and I smirk and Bishop just shakes his head. Bishop motions for the guys to head on and they both kiss my cheek before leaving me there alone with Bishop.

Bishop takes the seat next to me and hands me a fresh beer. "Thanks." I say before taking a swig. "You okay?" he asks. "Yeah. Why?" I ask. "Just want to make sure your ex isn't bothering you too much." he tells me. I smile softly at his concern and say "He just calls every couple of days. I don't think he'll be calling back after what Angel did." I tell him laughing but he doesn't laugh. "You okay Bish?" I ask. "Yeah." he tells me, brushing it off. "No. What is it?" I ask. "Nothing to worry about princesa." he tells me before kissing my temple and walking away, leaving me confused.

A little later, I decide it's time to crash. I walk in and over to Angel and Coco and kiss Coco's cheek and say good night before kissing Angel's. "Night guys. Thanks again Angel." I tell him. "Night princesa." they all say before I head down the hall. I turn the corner to the rooms and see Bishop leading a sweetbutt into his down and I shake my head before walking back out. "Thought you were going to crash?" Angel asks. "I'm gonna head home." I tell him. "You don't need to be driving." he tells me. "I'm fine." I tell him before heading towards the door.

Angel follows me out and grabs my arm. When he turns me to look at him, he sees tears in my eyes. "Hey, what is it?" he asks. "Nothing. I'll see you later." I tell him before pulling away and heading to my car. Getting in, I hold off letting the tears fall until I get home. I pull into my driveway and as soon as it's in park, I start to sob. After a few minutes, I get myself together and head inside. My phone goes off with a text and I see it's Angel. You home? It reads. I text back Yeah. before putting the phone on the charger and lay in bed and cry myself to sleep knowing someone else is with the man I want.