Chapter 5

Chapter 5

That night, there's another party. Bishop is sitting on one of the bar stools and I am standing between his legs and I feel him placing soft kisses to my neck as I run my nails down the back of his neck. He whispers in my ear "So fucking perfect." I tilt his chin up to look at me and he kisses me softly. "You are perfect mi amor." I caress his face and he turns his face and kisses my wrist. "Bishop..." I start and he kisses me. When we separate, he whispers "You're perfect and you're mine." he says. "I am yours Obispo. I will be until you change your mind." I tell him. He leans back a little and says "I will never change my mind mi vida. You're stuck with me." he tells me smirking. I snuggle closer to him and lay my head on his shoulder and his arms go around my tighter. "What is it?" he asks. "I'm happy." I tell him. Tilting my chin up he looks at me concerned and I kiss him. "Just taking things a day at a time." I tell him. He leans closer to my ear and says "So if I told you I love you, you wouldn't say it back?" I look at him shocked and he smirks. "You love me?" I ask. "Si mi vida. Have for a while." he tells me. I smile wide and kiss him deeply. When we separate, I tell him "I love you too Obispo."

After a while, we head to the dorm for the night and as soon as we are in bed, he hovers over me and kisses me deeply. When we separate, I caress his face and we just look at each other. "I want to marry you someday." slips out of my mouth before I think and I close my eyes when I realize I said it out loud. I turn my head away from him and he cups my face and makes me look at him. "And someday you will." before kissing me softly. He deepens the kiss and we start to shed clothes and he enters me slowly. Thrusting in and out, slowly, he makes love to me and I find my release over and over again before he finds his inside me. Still hovered over me, he says "I love you." I smile softly and say "I love you too. More than you know."

The next morning I wake up and am in bed alone. I walk out to the main room and see him and Angel sitting at one of the tables talking. I go to the bar and Chucky hands me a cup of coffee and I head over to the table. As I walk over, Angel stands and asks "Can we talk?" I nod and kiss Bishop before following him outside to one of the picnic tables. "What's up?" I ask. "Just wanted to check in and see how you're doing." he asks. I look at him and smile and say "Angel, I'm happy. He told me he loves me." I tell him. "That's good pequena." he says. "What's wrong?" I ask. "I just wanted to make sure you're happy and that we're good." he tells me. "Angel, I am happy. You know how I feel about him but I couldn't tell him. I was scared to but you did it for me. I'm not mad at you. I love you. You're my best friend and I'm grateful for you." I tell him. "So we're good?" He asks. "Me and you are better than good. Now just gotta find someone to claim your evil ass." I tell him and we both laugh. "Nah. I'm good. Just wanted to make sure you were." he tells me. I kiss his cheek and say "I have a family that accepts me, I have a best friend that would literally do anything for me and I have a man that loves me. I'm better than I've been in a while." I tell him.

We head back inside and I walk over to Bishop and he asks "Everything okay?" I smile and say "Everything's perfect baby." before he pulls me close and kisses me softly. Hank sits down and asks "How did this happen?" Bishop smirks and says "Angel told me she was into me so I claimed the woman I wanted." is all he says "You happy little one?" Hank asks me. "I am. I'm really happy." I tell him and he smiles. Angel walks over with EZ and says "We're going to check on Pop." Bishop nods and I say "Tell Pop I'll come by tomorrow to see him." I say and he nods. Kissing the top of my head, they head out the door and I look at Bishop and he's looking at me concerned. "I go by once a week and see Felipe. He's been like a father to me since I've been here. I kind of talk things out with him if it's something I can't talk to Angel about." I say and he looks at me concerned. "Nothing to be worried about. I've dealt with depression for years and he helps me work through the things in my head. I think I do the same thing for him." I tell him and he smiles. "You know you can talk to any of us too." he tells me and I nod and say "I know but with him it's father daughter talk." I tell him and smile. "As long as you're good." he says. "Baby, I'm fucking perfect." I say and he brushes his nose with mine and says "That you are."