Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Bishop wakes up and is in bed alone. He gets up and dressed and walks to the main room, looking for me. He sees Angel walk in and he looks like he's lost his best friend. Walking to the bar, he sits down and Bishop walks over. "You good?" Angel shakes his head no. "She told me to tell you she quit. She told me she fucking hates me. She's never said that to me." Angel says. Bishop puts his hand on Angel's shoulder and asks "She gone home?" Angel nods and Bishop says "I'll handle it. Thanks brother." Angel nods and before Bishop walks away he says "She's my best friend Bish. You better make sure this shit is what you want because I won't lose her. She might hate me now but I'll give her a day or two and try to talk to her. But I won't lose her." he says. "Understood brother." Bishop says before walking out the door.

I'm sitting on the couch, sobbing. Waking up next to Bishop, knowing it's not me he wanted there and then knowing Angel betrayed me, I'm lost. I need my best friend but I don't have him anymore either. Now I have to look for a job too. I hear a bike pull up and thinking it's Angel, I move to the door and open it. I see Bishop standing there and before I can say anything he asks "Can we talk?" I nod and lead him inside. I move to the couch and he sits beside me. I have my feet curled up under me and my hands in my lap. He looks at me and asks "Are you okay?" I shake my head no and he says "Angel told me what's been going through your head." I nod and say "Doesn't matter. Um...did he give you my message?" I ask. "That you quit?" he asks and I nod. "Yeah. That's not happening. You don't have to quit." he tells me and I say "Yeah I do. It's just too much." I tell him. "What if I told you it would be okay?" he asks. I look at him and he says "Let me explain." and I nod.

"I've been worried about you. Seeing you upset and not being able to do anything about it. I don't like feeling like that. I don't like not being able to fix shit. It's my job to fix shit." he tells me. "It's not your job to fix my shit though." I tell him. "That's where you're wrong princesa. You see, I've been doing everything I could to get you out of my mind because I didn't think I was good enough for you or that you would even be interested in me." he tells me and I look at him shocked. I stand up and say "You don't mean that Bishop." He stands with me and walks up to me and cups my face. "Mi amor, you have no clue just how much I do." he says. "Angel told me that it was me you were into so I came to get into bed and finally sleep next to the one woman I have wanted in my arms for a long time now." he tells me before putting his forehead to mine. "It's up to you now mi amor. It's up to you to tell me you want this." he says. I take a chance and let my lips barely touch his and whisper "I want this." before he presses his lips to mine and kisses me for all it's worth. When we pull away, he pulls me to the couch and sits, pulling me into his lap and kisses me again. I pull away a little and look into his eyes. "You really want this? With me?" I ask. "Absolutely Rayna. Nothing I want more." he tells me and I smile softly. "Just one thing." he tells me and I look at him. "Don't be mad at Angel. He only wants you to be happy." he tells me. "Let's head to the clubhouse and I'll talk to him." He nods and we head out to his bike.

Walking into the clubhouse, we are hand in hand, his fingers laced with mine. Everyone looks at us and smirks and he pulls me close. I see Angel sitting at the bar and I say "I'll be right back." He nods and kisses me softly before I pull away and walk to Angel. I tap him on the shoulder and he turns and sees me. Without saying a word, I hug him and he hugs me back, tight. "I'm sorry Angel." I tell him. He shakes his head. "I don't hate you. I love you and I know you're looking out for me." I tell him. "You and him good?" he asks. I look at Bishop and then back to Angel and I'm smiling. "Yeah. I think so." I tell him. "Thank you Angel." I tell him. "Always mana." he says. I kiss his cheek before heading back over to Bishop. "You two good?" He asks. "Yeah." I tell him and I see him and Angel look at each other and they nod to each other that we are good.