Chapter 5: Sorry

"Kuch Kuch Hota hai

"Kuch Kuch Hota hai..!!"

"No..Dabang.."

"No wayy.....Kuch Kuch Hota hai..."

"Its suckss......Dabang only....!!"

That was Sakshi and Romi fighting like cats when all the three sat together for the movie.
Sakshi, being a hopeless romantic opted for her favourite SRK-KAJOL movie Kuch Kuch Hota Hai..
While Romi, being a diehard Salman Khan fan wanted to watch Dabang.
Bela who was not at all interested in this movie night was now enjoying this cat fight. Any outsider watching the duo will definitely won't agree that they are married for 2 years.

"Guyss...Guyss....Stop it...." Bela tried to intervene.

"Bela..You chup...!! How dare he say that SRK is bad...?? You know Kuch Kuch Hota Hai is the best movie...!!Bela, you tell him. We will only watch Kuch Kuch Hota Hai today..!!"

"Bela, No way..Dabang is the best. Salman Ji killed it..Chulbul Pandey is Masss.........Waahh....Today, we will watch Dabang only......Final..."

And again they started. Bela shook her head having no other options.

"SHUT UPPPPP.....!!!!!!"

Sakshi and Romi immediately turned to see Bela standing up with her hands on her hip looking irritated.

"Shut Up you both...!! Understand..!! Aren't you guyss married..?? Kuch Kuch Hota Hai.. Dabang..Kuch Kuch Hota hai..Dabang...What is this..??Hmph.." Bela blew an hair strand that was continuously falling on her face irritated.

Sakshi and Romi looked at each other and at Bela. An angry Bela is something you should definitely watch. With all those red nose and hands on her hip, That was an Uber Cute scene. For a moment, they felt they got that old Bela back.

"We will watch Annabelle Tonight..",Bela announced making the other two widen their eyes.

Woow... What a movie to watch at midnight..??

"Annabelle..??", Sakshi asked. She is definitely not a horror movie fan.

"Okay. We will watch Annabelle. I agree Bela.", Romi said eyeing Sakshi with a smirk.

Sakshi huffed in irritation and tied her hands together looking at Romi.

Bela smiled at the duo and went forward to insert the pen drive and play the movie.

She came back and the three sat on the floor with a mattress underneath.
Bela was about to sit beside Sakshi.

"Bela, You sit here. I don't want to sit beside this man..!!",Sakshi pulled Bela to sit in the middle.

"No..I don't want to become a Kabab mein haddi.."

Romi smirked at Sakshi and Bela sat beside Sakshi only.
Sakshi decided to irritate him more so she moved close to Bela maintaining much distance between both.