Chapter 6 - Seoul

•°•°•°Seulgi's POV

I was scared, terrified really, when I felt the plane was starting to go down, and I knew exactly where this plane was landing.

It was landing in the country where I took my first breath, my first step, where I said my first word, and where I made my first friends.

This plane was landing in the country where the love of my life was. South Korea. Two words that made me feel warm because I knew that I was finally going to go home.

I packed a lot of things for this trip. Many clothes, my jewelry, my dad's DVDs so we could watch movies together, and especially Irene's baby blue journal that had kept me company for most of the flight.

I didn't read it much, I just basically stared at it in awe as I remembered that it was from the woman that stole my heart and I knew she wasn't going to give it back any time soon.

I was here to visit her. To finally let her go, but was it going to be that easy? Knowing that I was inlove with her for almost half of my whole life, up until now.

Add the fact that she was going to be married. This was going to hurt a lot, but it had to be done. I had to let go of something that wasn't even mine in the first place, or more specifically, someone, who's heart didn't even belong to me.

But my heart sure was hers from the very beginning.

My knees tremble as I take first step in Seoul. The land where most of my memories were. Here I am stepping infront of my door as I just got from a long flight and a 30 minute taxi ride to get to my parents' house.

I knock, very lazily as I here the faint footsteps of my mom or my dad- depends on who will answer the door. Faint mumbling could be heard as well. It was 3AM so it was probably frustrating to get.

Then the door opens revealing my beautiful mother in her robe. Her favorite one. Her purple robe, her favorite color. Just like Irene's.

For a moment she stops and stares at me from head tot toe, probably not knowing that everything was real, and then her eyes widens as she shouts, waking up some neighbors in the process.

My dad runs from upstairs and as soon as he sees me, he faints. I think my parents swapped bodies.

"Uhm hi mom? I would really like to get in now, it's kind of freezing out here?" I said, and as soon as those words left my mouth she engulfs me into a tight hug as I felt her tears on my neck.

I wrap my arms around her with utmost care. I missed getting my daily dose of mom hugs. Then she looks at me and pull me inside leaving my luggage outside.

"Mom, my lugg-"

"Yah! Roger! Get up, I know you're pretending to faint there. Go grab Seulgi's luggage outside you moron!" She kicks my father by his stomach and he groans in pain as I chuckle at my two most favorite people.

My mom then sits me down on the couch as she grabs me something to drink. Then my dad comes in from the front door and sets my luggage near the door and he sits on the other couch as he scans me from head to toe.

"You've matured a lot my favorite daughter" He said and I laugh. My parents were young when they had me so I had almost the same vibes with them.

"You have no choice, I am your only daughter" I said to him as I smirked.

"You have a point" He chuckles and I could see look on his eyes. I chuckled at him and said,

"You can hug me if you want to dad. I'm not gonna mind anymore" I said as his eyes widen.