Chapter 1

This chapter is written by Erin

Chapter 1

Kayleigh's POV

Jared throws me over his shoulder so quick I don't have time to scream. "Jared let me down!" I scream. I hear a deep throaty laugh. "Your not getting down that easy leelee!" I love my nickname from him. We've been best friends practically since child birth. Jared gave me the nickname when we were almost 4 and saying Kayleigh was to complicated for his little 4 year old mind. "Please." I whimper. Jared has a soft heart and I know that he'll let me down if I beg. I start to feel the effects of blood rushing to my head.

"What is going on in here." I hear someone boom from somewhere behind me. I lift my head up to see Aaron at the front door. Uh oh! Aaron still doesn't believe that Jared is gay. Even though Jared has a boyfriend, Mason. "Oh hey Aaron! We were about to watch a scary movie, you want to watch?" I ask with a smile on my face. Aaron stalks over to us. "Kayleigh, I hope you know that you have a skirt on, without shorts." Aaron whispers. I frown. Sometimes Aaron can be a Jerk.

" Jared let me down please." I ask. I feel Jared lower himself down and drop me to the ground. I stumble around for a minute, light headed from being upside down for so long. Everything is dark and dizzy. Kind of like when you spend all day on the couch and when you stand up to quick and everything goes dark for a minute. I wobble over to Aaron and give him a peck on the cheek. Aaron grabs me and holds me bridal style. I smile. He's so sweet! Maybe he's bipolar. I don't know.

"Hey Kayleigh? Will you accompany me on a date tonight?" Aaron asks me. I smile. I've been dating Aaron for a little over a year now. When I was barely a freshman and he was a Junior. Yes I am dating a Senior, don't ask how, I'm just special! "Really!?" Aaron and I haven't been on a date for over 2 months. I mean sure, we hang out a lot, but we don't go on any official dates though. "Where are we going?" I see Aaron's face light up. " I figured we could go see the new Hobbit together!" Aaron is such a geek. But then again so am I. Like dungeons and dragons, star wars type geek. That's why we're so perfect together. "Really!?" I exclaim. I am jumping up and down. I wanted to see that so bad!

Aaron smiles and looks at me. "Pick you up at 7:30? It starts at 8 in Watertown." I smile and nod. Aaron pecks me on the lips then walks out of the room with a smile written all over his face. "Okay since I am supposedly in charge of you, or so your mother says, so the only way I'm letting you go out is if I get to pick out your outfit for you and get you ready." My face lights up. "you'd do that for me!?" I shriek.

One hour later I'm standing in front of the mirror wearing skinny jeans with a red long sleeve shirt, under a brown vest with my ankle boots. My hair is pin straight, and I have little make up on, just some mascara and lip gloss. I smile at my reflection. I am absolutely beautiful.

"What time is it?" I ask Jared.Jared glances over at the clock by my bed."Umm it's 7:35." Jared mumbled.7:35!? It can't be 7:35! Aaron is never late! If anything he's always early! Irun down the stairs screaming his name.Where is he?

I run into the Living room to see him looking as handsome as ever."I thought we were just going to the movies! You don't need to look so nice!" I exclaim.Aaron chuckles."we will go to the movies, but not right now, Kayleigh will you do the honors of marrying me?"