Chapter 4

Written by Aby (xXCraby_AbyXx)

*AARON'S POV*

"I will kill you! RIP out your throat with my bare hands. TRY ME!" Kayleigh screams at me. It didn't phase me, her threats were only threats she couldn't hurt a fly.

"Okay," I simply stated and crashed my lips onto hers. She pounded my chest with her small, fragile fists. I pulled away, annoyed. Kayleigh ran to her bathroom and locked the door behind her. I pounded the door with my right fist. "Open up, Kayleigh."

"G-go a-aw-away," she sobbed. I could practically see her make-up running down her face. 

"Open this door or I will break it down and you won't have a door to hide behind."

"Y-you w-wouldn't d-do that," she sobbed harder, if possible.

"10,

9,

8,

7,

6,

5,

4,

3,

2,

1!" I thrust my foot to the right of the door knob and it fell down. Kayleigh was sitting on her sink with her face in her hands, sobbing. 

"G-go a-away, Aaron!" she begged.

"Fine. But, I'll be back," I walked down the stairs, and out the door. I took one look back at the house and mumbled, "see you tomorrow, Kayleigh."

***

BEEP! 

BEEP! 

BEEP! 

My alarm clock screeched. I ran out of my room in dark wash jeans and a black t-shirt. I grabbed an apple and ran the whole way to school. It was a thirty-five minute walk, but I got there in ten minutes. When I arrived at school, I was twenty minutes early, the time Kayleigh arrived at school. 

"Hey, Dude," Evan said, snappimg me out of my thoughts of Kayleigh.   

"Hey, Evan," he looked around.

"I don't see Kayleigh anywhere, Mission compelete?" I opened my mouth to speak, but Jared pulled in, with Kayleigh riding shotgun. As the car stopped, she jumped out in a black mini-skirt and a white tank-top, and if you looked close enough you could see the pink tint of her bra. Jared walked around the car and put his arm around her shoulders, she tried shrugging off his arm, but didn't succed. That's where I draw the line. I stalked over to them, Jared didn't notice me or didn't want to, but Kayleigh did. A look of sadness passed through her eyes, but Jared was the only thing on my mind. I walked over and punched him square in the jaw, he feel to the ground from the impact. Kayleigh gasped, meanwhile my friend from football held me back.

"KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF OF MY GIRLFRIEND! YOU MAY BE A SOPHOMORE, BUT DON'T THINK I WON'T BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF YOU!" I yelled, as I struggled against the fellow football players help me back.

"Aaron relax," Kayleigh tried tried calming me down.

"Kayleigh Lobenthal, Jared Archer, and Aaron Dwert you are suspensed for the rest of the day," the principle stated. The boys let me go and Evan drived me home, while Kayleigh drove Jared to her house. 

"Okay so you get Jared while I get Kayleigh?" I ask Evan, hoping he would agree this time. 

"Fine, but if we get caught I'm saying you threatened to kill Ali," he stated and I agreed instantly. I mentally shook my head he was so proctective over Ali, his four year old sister. 

*** 

At seven o'clock Evan pulled into Kayleigh's driveway. He knocked on the door and drugged Jared, while I climbed the tree into Kayleigh's room. She was putting her make-up on, facing the mirror, back facing me. I tip toed over to where she was standing and covered her mouth and nose with a red clothed. After a few seconds she finally collasped in my arms. Her sleeping body was as light like a feather. I made my way downstairs to see Evan waiting behind the wheel with Jared sitting in the front. I climbed in the back, behind Jared, and let Kayleigh lay across the seats with her head in my lap. The moment would've been perfect if Evan and Jared weren't here, and if Kayleigh was awake, and not drugged. Evan drove to the old city hall, and dragged Jared inside, while I carried Kayleigh like she was more than a billion dollars.

A/N:THINK ABOUT:

So what do you think of Aaron think Kayleigh should marry him?

How do you think Jared will react to being kidnapped? 

Okay scroll down, see that sad little empty box, write something then post it, simple. 

Read my other books, The Kidanpping, and Siezed, they are not on this account, however on  my xXCraby_AbyXx account.

-A