Chapter 2

Written by Aby (xXCraby_AbyXx)

*AARON'S POV*

"We will go to the movies, but not right now, Kayleigh will you do the honor of marrying me?" I asked.

"Aaron," Kayleigh starts, "I'm only 16, we've been dating a year."

"So, Kayleigh I love you!" I yelled, walking towards her.

"Aaron, you don't know what love is. You're only 18!"

"Yes I do. I LOVE YOU! MARRY ME!" I yell, and Jared comes running in.

"Dude, your crazy. She's to young," he yelled.

"No she's not!"

"Yes she is! She's 16 years old! She doesn't know what love is, you're the only one who's she dated is you!"

"So what?! I LOVE HER!"

Jared punches me in the face. "LEAVE!" he shoves me out the door. I look in the window and see Kayleigh on her knees, sobbing. Jared lifts her up and carries her upstairs.

I storm off to my car and drive off to my house. I pulled into my drive way. I ran to my room ignoring my parents questioning looks. I push open my door and punch a whole in the sheet rock. I pull out my Galaxy and call Evan, my best friend.

"Hello?" he asks, out of breath like he was making out with a new girl.

"Hey, Evan," I start, "Remember Kayleigh?"

"Who's Kayleigh? Oh, you're girlfriend. Yeah, why?"

"Wanna help me kidnap her?"

"What?"

"You heard me."

"Wouldn't we go to jail?"

"If we get caught."

"Yeah dude, no way I've been to jail. It's not fun there."

"Well, it's simple. Yes or no?"

"No.'

"Come on."

"Dude no. I won't testify against you in court, so relax. I gotta go." he hung up. I punched another whole in my wall and another and, yet, another. I walked back downstairs, and out the door, grabbing my keys. I got behind the wheel of my car and headed to her house. Her house isn't far fro min, about two minutes. I pulled into an alley and ran to Kayleigh's house. Her bedroom light was on, so I climbed the tree by her window. Kayleigh was sitting on her bed, with Jared-I don't think he's gay, he's always trying to make a move on Kayleigh, but she's to blind to see it-patting her back as she stared into space. She was no longer dressed in her red top, brown vest and skinny jeans. Now, she was wearing a black tank top with tight lime green booty shorts.

"What are you thinking, Leelee?" Jared asked her.

"He asked me to marry him," she stated.

"And?"

"Oh Jared," she sobbed into his chest-that should be me comforting her. "I love him, but I can't marry him." His jaw tightened at the words 'love him'.

"It's okay," he said. "You want coffee?"

"Yeah." They walked down stairs, to get coffee.

I carefully opened the window and walked over to her mirror. Her reddish-pink lipstick sat on the table underneath it. I picked it up and wrote 'MARRY ME?' in big letters. I walked into her bathroom and wrote 'MARRY ME!' again. I walked back into her room and wrote 'I LOVE YOU, KAYLEIGH -AARON.'

I heard footsteps on the stairs and I darted into the bathroom. Kayleigh and Jared came in, Kayleigh set her coffee on the table underneath her mirror, she looked t her reflection and fell to her knees sobbing. "J-Jar-ed I-I l-l-love him!" Even when she cries she looks perfect, I walked over to the window and jumped out. Mission Complete