chapter 20

Dick: kylie get off of me NOW IMMEDIATELY.

Kylie: But you didn't miss Dicki?

Dick: NO why should I

Kylie: because I'm your sister and you should love me and not this piece of shit (I apologize for these words but I didn't say it but kylie) with the name damian.

Dominic: I don't know who you are, but you'd better be careful what you say. And when I hear another comment from you it will end badly for you you understand me.

Kylie: and who are you

Dominic: a good friend of damian

Kylie: Too bad I almost decided on a date for you. But since you made friends with damian it means that you are stupid despite the fact that you look pretty.

Dominic: I think you didn't understand I don't want to go out with you. I want you to go far away For my sake you can also live the moon that would be the perfect place for you.

Kylie: what are you saying all love me

Dominic: no

Dick: kyle finally understand we all hate you and never want to see you in our lives again so we sent you to the internet first and then to a foster family.

Kylie: but we're brother and sister

Dick: no we are not

Dominic: come to our seats the event continues.

Dick: yes

Kylie: who is performing now

Moderator: and now damian and his brother finneas come on stage with the Orkester from London with their song that was published very recently 'no time to die'.

Kylie: what is he doing on stage I should be there.

After the song was finished everyone applauded.

Kylie: tt could do it much better.

Jason: now honestly if you could do better then go on stage and do that.

Kylie: I'll do that too *

At the other end of the hall

Bruce
When Damian performed his song, I thought about the past. I was a bad father for damian and now I want to make up for everything. And then when I said 'you were never on my side' I still felt bad I hate that I was so blind.

back to the boys

Damian and finneas are back

Damian: and how was the first live performance of 'no time to die'

Dominic: that was just wow I can't put it into words so overwhelmed I am. And I didn't know you could sing that well. Don't get me wrong but this time you shocked me so good that was.

Dick: I agree

Jason: you are so talented

Tim: Too bad we didn't notice it before.

Dick: how long have you been standing here because I didn't notice you.

Tim: I'm not even here for a minute

Jason: where have you been

Tim: I was there all the time talking to someone.

Dick: stephanie * grins *

Tim: umm yes * is red on the face *

Damian: who is Stephanie

Dominic: I don't know

Dick: we met her after you died

Damian: ah okay then I don't know her either.

Finneas: I have to do something quickly, I'll be right back.

Damian: yes

Dominic: have fun

Finneas is given away.