Chapter 16

Finneas: and how was it?

Damian: pleasant and we both go there tomorrow they want to meet you.

Finneas: okay but when do we go before or after the award ceremony?

Damian: I forgot the award ceremony.

Finneas: didn't you prepare anything?

Damian: no

Finneas: we can do that tomorrow too, I'm tired.

Damian: me too

Arrived at the hotel and already on their floor.

Finneas: good night

Damian: you too

Damian
I am so tired that I have the strength to take off shoes on the way I somehow managed to take my jacket off and fall on the bed.

The next morning at 10 a.m.
Finneas knocks on the door * why do I knock, I have a key. * open the door.

Finneas: get up damian damian damian okay I'll let you sleep another hour. * goes *

hour later

Finneas: damian

Damian: no I don't want to get up

Finneas: damian you have an interview in two hours and then the award ceremony is to get up. * pulls him out of bed *

Damian: I have to go to the interview

Finneas: damian * first *

Damian: okay you won I get up.

Finneas: okay change your clothes and then when you're done you knock on my door afterwards we have breakfast and say goodbye to the team.

Damian: why say goodbye?

Finneas: they all go home the tour is postponed to next year you have the pleasure.

Damian: but after the interview I have an appearance on the show where these interviews take place and in the award ceremony I have an appearance.

Finneas: yes at the interview and at the award ceremony are relaxed songs where you move as little as possible. The songs were carried out.

After damian and finneas were both done they had breakfast with the whole team and after breakfast they all said goodbye.

Finneas: now get in the car we have to interview.

Damian: yes I'm coming. Why i have interviews in gotham.

Finneas: I have no idea

The trip I phoned mom and dad and told them everything that happened and that I have to stay longer in gotham because I punish kylie and jon for everything they did to me. Mom and dad understand me and support me.

Mom: damian don't worry despite that we're far away we will entertain you and stretch two to give your just punishment.

Dad: I have another friend who is also a lawyer but you probably can't. You haven't seen him in a couple of years. But I could ask him to help you.

Damian: it wouldn't be bad to have a lawyer.

Dad: okay I'll ask him and if he can help you I'll give you his number.

Damian: thank you for your support.

Mom: of course we support you honey.

Damian: I'm sorry But I have to hang up because we have arrived on set I will call you again later bye mam and dad.

Mam and dad: bye honey

Hangs up

Finneas: as well

Damian: yes dad still has a lawyer friend who may be able to help me.

Finneas: that's good news

Damian: yes I will do anything to punish them * take out the collar * for titus.

Finneas: hey, you're fine.

Damian: yes come on we have an appearance.

Finneas: damian you know if you want to talk or a simple hug I'm there.

Damian: I know and I appreciate it