ToD#12

Kami: oh this should be fun! KING! AMITY!

Amity: what is it? is some one hurt?

King: is there treats!?

Kami: Sorry king but you got a dare to go a whole day without treats.

King: what no my Life is a freaking nightmare!

Kami: Amity you have to drink a love potion and a truth serum that is your dare. Luz!

Luz rushes to the room.

Luz: yes what does the hostess need from me?

Kami shoves a small vile of truth serum into Amity's mouth before handing her the love potion.

Kami: go on drink it.

Amity hesitantly downed the serum before drinking the potion. The first person she saw was Luz. Kami smiles at this and pushes Amity towards Luz.

Kami: oops

Luz: Amity are you all right?

Amity: maybe I'm not so sure. Oh did I ever tell you how cute your butt looks.

Ed: hahahaha I thought she was going to keep that a secret until she died.

Amity: I was but truth serum and love potions good but powerful combination.

Willow: oh this should be fun. Amity what oof you think of Boscha's dancing compared to Luz's?

Amity:Boscha's is more prestigious And more planes out while with Luz it's more of a go with the flow thing it was kind of cute the first time she danced with me. She was tripping Over herself. It was kind of cute. Did I really just say that?

Willow: oh thank you for your feed back.

Boscha appeared out of no where and pushed her girlfriend away from Amity. Amity leaned her head on Luz's shoulder nuzzling into her neck a little.

Boscha: Willow hun that was weak why can't you go for something stronger. Example: Amity what would you do if you saw Luz naked.

Luz: Boscha! Amity you don't have to answer-

Amity: well I would try my best not to pounce on her. Hell if I wasn't so well composed I would have been in way more awkward situations.

Luz looks at the ground avoiding eye contact. Ed and Em walk into the room a sinister smile on their faces. Amity places a small kiss on Luz's neck. She was playing with Luz's hair twirling it around her finger.

Ed: so mittens what was that page in your diary about that weird dream you had the other day?

Amity: oh you mean the dream where Luz pinned me to the wall and I'm going to stop talking now before I explode of embarrassment.

Amity grabs a cushion and hides her face behind it. Luz just did some awkward hand gestures before walking out of the room. A small squeal was heard off in the distance.

Kami: um you broke them.

Boscha: well Um next question! If I told you to flirt with Luz right now would you?

Amity gives her a small nod as she lifts her head from the cushion.

Boscha: then head forth and flirt with the lady!

Amity walks over to Luz who was sitting by Eda her face still red.

Amity: hey Luz are you a gardener because I would put our tulips together.

Luz pulls Amity into a swift kiss. Amity wanted to continue the kiss but Luz pulled away boiling Amity on the nose.

Luz: I guess I am

Amity goes in for another kiss but Luz playfully pushes her away. Amity pouted as she slowly walks away not knowing what to do. A loud crash causes everyone to rush to the front door. King was on the floor trying to pick up a handful of tiny chocolates. Shoving some of them into his mouth.

Kami: well you failed King.

King: aw man!

Amity had slowly wrapped her arms around Luz's waist with a small 'Luzzy' Luz smiles at this.

Luz: maybe I should take her upstairs she seems to be tired.

Gus: I wonder why?

Luz: that's because she got hit by a bunch of cake. She's still tired about that.

Luz gently picked up amity and made her way up stairs. She says a silent goodbye as she reaches the top steps. Amity nuzzles into Luz neck when they each Amity's room.

Kami: that is so cute. Well that's all for today see ya next time.

Thank you! You guys are the best. Please leave more suggestions. Thanks again @BlastBot101 and kingzuzu18.