Day Two

Deku's POV: Today is the second day of the camping trip, we're leaving tomorrow so I want to make the best out of today! I got out of my bed, Eji was still sleeping and Aoyama was taking a shower. I decided to get in Ejiro's bed to cuddle with him. "Mmm Izu?" he said sleepily. "Good morning" I said before kissing him on the cheek. He turned around and wrapped his arms around me. "It is now" he said, burying his nose in my neck. I giggled a little bit, "that's so cheesy." He laughed as well before saying, "shut up." We sat in a comfortable silence, the light from the window filling the room, warming us both, as we listened to the sound of each others breath. 

Kirishima's POV: I lifted my face up to kiss my beautiful boyfriend. After about a minute or two Izu started to put his hand underneath my shirt. Then he starting pulling my shirt up, "Izu?" He looked a bit embarrassed, "sorry!" he squeaked. "No no no! Your fine! I was just asking how far you were wanting to go" I said, slightly embarrassed. Izuku kissed me again, "I don't know." I smiled a bit, "that's okay." He looked a bit nervous so I gave him a small kiss on the forehead. "I love you Izuku" I told him. He smiled and looked up at me, "I love you too Ejiro!" We started making out in my bed and as soon as Izu had removed my shirt and thrown it on the floor Aoyama walked in. 

"Mon Dieu!" he shouted as he walked out of the bathroom. "Ah" Deku squeaked nervously, quickly getting out of my bed. I grabbed my shirt off of the floor and apologized to Aoyama. "Sorry man" I say, purposefully avoiding eye contact. "Ah no need for apologies, I was just heading back to my own cabin anyways." he says to me. "Au Revor!" he says as he walks out the door. "Well that was awkward" I say to my still embarrassed boyfriend. He laughs a bit, "yeah." I grab his hand and pull him into a hug. "Love you" I say to him. "Love you too" he responds.