Road Trip!!!

Kirishima POV: The bus ride has been pretty long so far, but I've been able to talk to Izuku for two whole hours. Which was basically a dream come true. We even listened to music while sharing headphones.  And since we're sitting so close I "accidentally" rubbed my hand against his and he didn't pull away. I decided to be a little bold, I linked my pinkie with his. He pulled away immediately, oh god he hates me. He grabbed my hand, he pulled away from my pinkie to hold my whole hand. OHMYGOD!!!

Deku's POV: OHMYGOD!!! We're holding hands, this is amazing. I can die happily now. "Izu" Kiri said quietly. I pulled my hand away, "I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have done that, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable, I'm so so sorry." He chuckled at me, "no you're fine, I-I really liked holding hands with you." I started to smile, "really?" He smiled back at me, "what I was going to say is that you look really cute today." AAAHHHHH!!!!!!!! He thinks I'm cute? "T-thanks, you're really cute too." I responded.

3rd Person POV: They looked like they were doing their best impression of a tomato by how much they were blushing. "Just kiss already" Toru said. They didn't even realize she was sitting in the seat beside them. Their tomato impressions got even better after that comment. "Humph, fine." she said. They both looked back at each other. "Should we?" Kiri asked. Deku squeaked happily and nodded. They both leaned in and Kiri placed his hand on Deku's waist. Deku then put his hand on Kirishima's face. As they kissed Toru, Mina, Denki and Sero gasped excitedly. 

Kirishima's POV: OMG I just kissed him! "W-would you like to be my boyfriend?" I asked. Deku nodded and smiled at me. He then pulled me into another kiss. What I wasn't expecting was for him to start biting my lower lip. I opened my mouth a little bit and deku took the opportunity to  shove his tongue into my mouth. This went on until we had to separate for air. 

Denki's POV (This is super random): Finally my best bro got himself a mans. I'm so happy for him! The full on makeout sesh in the bus was a bit much but I'm happy for him. I looked over at Shinso who was looking out the window right next to me. He's so cute, I wish he'd notice me. Well I got about one hour left on this bus ride, time to hatch a plan.

Alright that's all for now!!! Let me know how you feel about ShinKami, I'll totally take it out if you guys don't like. Okeydokey, Author Out!!!