One.

The different shades of beautifully coloured birds twitted their morning tune.

The green brown innumerable leaves whispered to each other about the plans they had for the morning while the huge trees swung in the wind greeting good morning.

Amina wasn't an exception,she woke up with a smile displaying conspicuously on her face that morning. Apparently,the first child and son of the Abdallah Bakori's is coming home after being away for a month. He was coming back from Florida,where he went for a work.

She entered the bathroom to wash away her dull face,she had taken her bath immediately after Subh before going back to bed. She exited the toilet just to glance at the wall clock and it shows 10AM,she gasped remembering her mom asked her to be at the kitchen by nine.

Hightailing to the kitchen,she came face to face with her mom,a fair woman and immediate younger sister in the kitchen.

"Mama why didn't you wake me up?" She asked and instantly pressed her lips upon noticing the look her mom shoved her way and that was utterly enough for Amina to know that her Mom did wake her up.

"Now stop giving me that look and start making the batter for the cake." Her Mom said.

"Yes,of course,right now your royal highness. Yasmin where is Zahra?" She turned to her sister and asked about their last born.

"Guess she's with Baba in the parlor perhaps." Her sister,who she called Yasmeen answered.

"I met Baba alone in the parlor,she's probably in the room using her phone rather than helping in the kitchen." Amina complained.

"Don't start complaining about my baby,why should she work when you guys are here."Mama said stirring the pot that has the aroma consumming everywhere.

"Mama it's not Fair,that's why she finds everything hard to do." Yasmin gripped pouting.

"Exactly!"Amina concurred.

"Your complaints won't help.. "Their mother was caught off by a ringing tone she heard coming from her phone that was beside Amina. Amina handed the phone and continued talking with her sister as she made the batter for the chocolate cake.

"Ya Mina,the chocolate you promised me,should I take it in the fridge?" Yasmeen blinked her eyes countlessly to convince her sister.

"I said I was going to give you,didn't I?take and don't ask me again."

"Thank You."Yasmeen mentioned and moved to the fridge.

"Mi yaccan mo;I will tell her,she'll come this instant." They heard Mama's voice speaking Fulani making them both to turn to her direction.

Hajiya Saudatu,who is being addressed as Mama is a beautiful woman in her early forties,she's a fulani woman from Gombe state.

"Meena,your Aunt is done with the Masa and her driver isn't at home so you should go bring it,Just leave the cake I'll bake it myself." Mama explained.

"Barin je in shirya,seh mi yaha;let me go and change,and then leave." She combined Fulani and Hausa-which is her Dad's language. Their Mom tries and speak Fulani alot with them but it proves futile. Their brother is the only one who speaks it frequently.

She ambled to her room and slipped in an Abaya on the camisole she was wearing. She took the keys to her car,a mini Cooper which was in the bedside drawer and her phone,a Samsung. Satisfied,she headed to the main door.

"Mama till I come back." She yelled exiting the door.

'Oh Cooper,' Amina dramatically said coming in contact with her car. A car which was gifted to her on her 19th birthday. It's being two and a half years.