Eighteen.

The only thing occupying Amir's mind was Amina,he could clearly see her real smile and that of her botox smile. He didn't know how or when her thoughts consumed him. His mind was like a royal rumble,he was trying to fix the riddle,the puzzle in his head but nothing seems to be in his favor.

At the moment,he was at his office doing nothing,he had a meeting earlier but he had to cancel it.

Having nothing to do,he felt the urge to hear her angelic voice. With no second thought,he phoned her,she picked at the second ring.

"Assalamu Alaikum,four eyes."He addressed,putting his long legs on the desk.

"Wa'alaikumu Salam,two eyes."She said retortedly.

Amir let out a hearthrobing laughter,
"That was a good one four eyes,how have you been?"

"Good Alhamdulillah,how are Manal and Minal?"She asked of the twins.

"Masha Allah,they are fine,you didn't ask about my well being while I was the person who called."He feigned a sad voice at the end.

Amina chuckled lowly through the phone,"Don't tell me you're jealous of those two cuties?"

"I am,as a matter of fact,I called you and you didn't ask of me meanwhile I'm the friend here not them."

"I didn't accept you as a friend,and if you've forgotten,you got my number because of them."Amina teased.

"That must be a lie,I probably hold the bestfriend title now."

"Amir..."Amina hummed,"In your dreams,you must have learnt about my best friend by now."

Amir laughed,
"Of course and that's me,the one,the only Amir,your best friend."

"Stop bragging!and if you don't want yourself harmed in anyway then don't address yourself as my bestfriend."

"Why is that?"

"The reason being that Falmata is my best friend and that means,she would fight any other person trying to take her place."

"I don't mind if I would get the chance to be honored as your best friend."

"Honor?you're being dramatic,you should be glad I pick your calls."

"Thank you then for picking my calls and yes certainly an honor,Fal..."Amir stopped,trying to remember the name.

"Falmata,"Amina simply told him.

"Yes that,she must be lucky."

"Yes,so why did you call?"

"What else?to hear your voice."

"Oh please!"

"Okay jokes apart,I just called and we ended up arguing."Amir voiced in a calm voice.

"Or more like you argued."

Amir laughed,
"I will agree to that today."

Amina hummed in the background,
"I have a class now Amir."

"Hope I wasn't a distraction?"

"No it's fine."

"Okay then,all the best and send my regards to Falmata."

Amir hanged up and laid his head on the head of the chair,brushing his hair with his fingers. Amina was making him have all sorts of emotions. He needed to speak with Adda Mimi so having no second thought,Amir called and told her he was coming over then disconnected the call.

He was still claded in his suit,tie in its situated place so he only picked his two phones and kept one in his pocket before picking his attaché case. He made his way to the door and left through his personal lift.