Fourty Five.

Yes,I'm solely the best😂❤️

Amina watched as her husband played hide and seek with his nieces, Manal and Minal. She can't continue to pretend that her husband wants a child of his own,even if he didn't tell her,she had seen countless times how he plays with children.

She could remember when her husband told her Rahma,Salman's wife was pregnant,he was very happy that you could think he was the father.

She wasn't complaining,but she needed to go to the hospital. What if,
just what if,the miscarriage she had becomes a problem. She shook her head and walked to where the kids and their uncles were playing. She was going to speak to him.

"Manal,Minal,go and watch cartoon in the living room. I want to speak to uncle A."

"Okay Anty A."

The kids ran away to the living room leaving them together.

"Get me water."He said in short breaths and sat on the dining chair.

Amina brought the water and gave him before she sat beside him.

"What does the queen want to talk about?"He asked as soon as he finished gulping the water.

"Something serious,please don't be annoyed."

"What is it?"

She rubbed her nose before looking to him.

"Babe you know we have been married for almost a year now?next month is going to be our one year anniversary."

"Yes,what's the problem."

"Erm,having replica of us running in the house is what we both want right?"She asked,nervously.

Amir looked at her not liking where this conversation is heading to.

"What brought this topic?"

"I know you want a baby and..."

"Don't."Amir cut her off with a frown on his face."I am not complaining am I?"

"Yes I know but.."She continued just for him to stop her.

"If you don't want to see me angry then it's best you drop this topic."

"Okay,I'm sorry if I got you angry but I want to go to the hospital."

"For?are you sick?why didn't you tell me?"

"Not that,about my health,it's possible  I..."

"Stop Amina,why don't you get that I don't want to talk about this?"

Amina felt tears falling from her eyes.
"I and you both want kids,what if I don't give you a child?I'm sorry."

"Amina."He called her as she was ducking her head.

He started speaking calmly,"True I want a child of my own but only when the right time comes and this will only happen when Allah wills,
Have faith."

Amina nodded her head briskly,
"I'm sorry,I don't know what got into me."

"You know I love you and I appreciate you everytime I see you,I don't like it when I shout at you,you complete me queen,don't you ever make my queen cry again,okay?"He wiped the tears in her eyes.

"Who are you telling not to make me cry again?"Amina asked with a smile.

Amir shrugged his shoulders."I don't know,maybe myself."

"You're crazy but ofcourse I love you."

"Yes I know because I love you too,get Minal and Manal ready,I'm taking them home."