Playlist, the end.

I woke up to quinton kissing my cheek.
Me-"morning Q."
Q-"morning babe."
I turned around so I was facing him. I pecked him on the lips and got out of bed. I ran over to Nessa as we were sharing a room with her and josh.
Me-"NESS."
I jumped in her and she wrapped me in a hug. I placed myself between her and josh and nudged him off the bed.
J-"hey she is mine and that's my bed."
I flipped him off and Quinton laughed.
N-"playlist day 1. You ready?"
Me-"I'm so excited. Let's get ready."
Q-"you have 2 hours tho?"
N-"SHIT IS THAT IT."
She launched herself off the bed and dragged me to the bathroom. She locked the door and pointed to the shower.
N-"you need to shower."
Me-"what's wrong with me?"
N-"nothing but the fans will use anything against you so you have to be sure they is no oil in your hair."
Me-"oh okay."
I stripped off while she faced the door and got in the shower, I pulled the curtain so she couldn't see me. It didn't matter we had seen each other naked before but I did it anyway. I turned it on and she started painting her toenails. Josh and Quinton started shouting from the room.
J-"are you showering?"
N-"T is why?"
Q-"and you in there while my girlfriend is naked?"
N-"yeah and?"
I poked my head out the shower and Nessa opened the door slightly so Quinton could see me.
Me-"she has seen it all before, no big deal."
J-"bro wtf."
Q-"okay that's weird, have you guys uno done stuff."
N & me-"ewwww no."
N-"were just besties."
The boy's laughed and she closed the door. I quickly washed my hair and got out and wrapped myself in a towel. I opened the door after Nessa got in the shower.
Me-"close your eyes a sec josh."
He closed them and I waked out in my towel to grab mine and Nessas outfits for the day. Quinton watched me.
Q-"babe the towel is going to slip."
Me-"josh has his eyes closed and it won't."
Q-"if you say so."
I grabbed the clothes but before I left I removed the towel in front of Quinton. He mouthed "babe, you can't do that to me."
I chuckle and wrapped myself back in the towel while walking back into the bathroom. Quinton told josh to open his eyes while he covered his hard on with a pillow. I brushed my hair then Nessa got out.
N-"did you get me an outfit?"
Me-"duh."
I held the outfit in my hand.
N-"yesss, you have the best style T."
Me-"what can I say?"
We both changed,
me,

"Me-"what can I say?"We both changed, me,

Nessa,

we dried our hair and I styled it, me,

me,

we dried our hair and I styled it, me,