Dorm sleepover

Once you and Tamaki were waking down the hall of the dorms you saw almost all of class 1-B waiting at Monoma's dorm " What is happening." You asked Kendo "Monoma got into a fight with that Bakuhoe kid and now they are seeing who will have the biggest dorm sleepover." She said slightly annoyed.

All of class 1-B is invited that includes you and Tamaki. You looked over at Tamaki who was standing behind you forehead on the nearest wall he could find. "Okay." You said "I'll go just because class 1-A thinks they are better than everyone." You went to your dorm quickly changing to your Pj's you had white crop top on with some baggy like sweatpants and fuzzy, warm, some socks.

The sleepover was fun, you played truth or dare Shinso accidentally hypnotized Tetsutetsu now he was doing the neko neko nee thing. Tamaki didn't show up though.

After a night of craziness Tamaki still didn't show up you went back to your dorm only realizing you locked your self out and Kendo didn't have her key with her so you and Kendo werelocked out Tamaki realized and took you in Kendo went with Tetsutetsu you said good night to everyone and went to Tamaki's room it was nice a clean it smelt like cinnamon and oatmeal

"You can sleep on the bed." Tamaki said looking at the floor "No you can take the bed." You said sitting on the floor." "Please just take the bed." You said voice slightly cracking. "Okay" Tamaki said still looking down at the floor.

2 hours later

You woke up at 2 in the morning cold and shaking on the floor . You got up and headed for Tamaki's room he was sleep in the bed like an angel. You climbed into the bed with Tamaki in it he soon wrapped his hand around your waist. Warm you thought taking in on his embrace. His grip around you tighten, he mumbled something that you didn't quite get. Your eyelids were slowly getting heavier and you drifted away in to a warm and cozy slumber.

—————

I am QUAKING 😣