Well its Time to say "I Love You."

You grabbed you bag and headed out the door of your house. You were walking when you felt a hand on your shoulder it's Shinso. You really didn't like him just because all of the rude commentes he has been saying about class 1-A I mean he isn't wrong just don't be so harsh on them. "Y/N I need to tell you something. It's gonna sound weird but I need your approval." He said glaring into your eyes. "Do you think I should tell Denki that I like him?" (Yes even though that I like the Monoma x shinso ship I feel like it's more of a crack than a ship.)

Time skip

You were sitting at your desk giving shinso advice on how to tell someone that you liked them. Tamaki was sitting in his seat was just listening to all of the ruckus his fellow classmates were making but looking at you of course. He was listening to your conversation with Shinso. He was thinking that he should take some advice from Mirio. Nejire caught him starring at you. "You like them don't you." Nejire said with a sly grin on her face. "Y-yes" Tamaki said. "Well I'm gonna tell you that they like you back." This caught your attention. You gave her a death stare. She knows that she will probably get thanked from being Cupid in this situation and also get chased by Y/N in a dog like form.

"I'm gonna tell them." Tamaki said surprised that he didn't stutter. "Go get em Amajiki." Nejire said while hyping up Tamaki. He walked over to you with a slight tint of red on his cheeks and his head down. "Y/N" Tamaki said with his cheeks growing more red and his face growing hot. "I like you" he in a hush tone. "What?!?" You said surprised that he was the first to confess. Letting the words run through your mind you finally said something. " Tamaki, I like you too." That class let out a sigh of relief for you two. You turned your head to see almost the whole class in the back row with their phones out recording.

And to believe that was a 5 years ago...

You and Tamaki have been dating for over 5 years now you loved him and he loved you. Even though you two are kinda aren't the same the love for that you have for him and the love he has for you can't are the same

"Y/N." Tamaki said in a hush tone while you two were sitting on the balcony on your apparement drinking tea. "Yes Tama?" He got down on one knee and pulled out a little box from his pocket. He opened the box to see a ring. "Y/N I have loved you even since we met in U.A. and I still do but I wanna make this more special. Y/N.. Will you marry me?" He said. " Yes!" You said tearing up. He got up from his knee to put the ring on and hug you. "I love you Tamaki." I love you to Y/N."

I made this story and I'm still quaking at this I love this