Gimmie Gimmie Never Get

You were laughing your ass off just by seeing Bakugo with a tight uniform on made you wheeze once you were done laughing like a witch you tried to settle down every one "Alright alright let's stop." You said snickering while looking at Bakugo. Wiping the tears that formed in your eyes you said everyone to go to class while they still can Vlad King can be pretty harsh when someone is late.

Vlad clears his through making the class perk up to make it look like they were listening to entire time. (We all know they weren't.) "Do you want to say something Amajiki?"Vlad said with a dad like voice (Idk okai.) "U-Uhm n-no" Tamaki said stuttering. "Okay then next time try not to stare at the back of Y/N's head." Vlad said. You quickly put your head down in embarrassment.

Time skip

You were putting on your training suit to train with Nejire "Things are getting heated between you two." Nejire said you quickly stopped putting on your shoes and said "What do you mean?!?"
"Ya know like the way Amajiki was staring at you and when sensei called him out for doing so." You felt your face get hot and just said there was nothing between you two but, in your mind you wanted Tamaki to just ask you out. You knew how flustered he got around you and you have been sending signals to him but you just thought he was to shy to see them. "Lets go Nejire." You said with a hot face and a squeaky voice.

Time skip

You were at home exhausted from all the training you and Nejire did. You were still thinking of what she said about you and Tamaki did he like you? Was he also giving signals too?
You were wrapped up in your thoughts you slowly drifted to sleep.

                Tamaki's POV
                  ——————

I want to ask them on a date on just don't know how. Ugh to many thoughts. I slowly got up from my desk and went to bed not knowing how to confront them. "I need to talk to Kamanari tomorrow." Maybe I can ask them out tomorrow IF I can. Ugh just thinking of them makes me go red. You know what I need sleep so I went to bed and I fell asleep in the same bed they were in yesterday. "Tomorrow."