Chapter three- You guesses it... I'm hot as ballzzz.

You guessed it... I'm hot as ballzzz.

It's been a few weeks since my last run in with Liam. It's not like I'm avoiding him, but I'm just never home. I hate sitting around and doing nothing. Okay, maybe I am avoiding him just a tad, but he seems to have made some friends because there are people coming and going out of his house all the time. I pick up a pair of blue jeans off my closet floor and sniff them to see if I can wear them. I wrinkle my nose and throw them to the "need to be washed pile". Instead of blue jeans I grab a pair of teal floral shirts out of my closet and throw on a black scoop neck tee to go with them. Alice, Jordan, and I are going school shopping since senior year starts in a few days. I turn on my radio as I start to get ready; I sing and dance a little as I put on my make up. I look over to make sure my window is closed because I wouldn't want Liam to hear my dying cat voice and give him something else to pick on me about. My phone starts going off to alert me I have a text.

Jo:
Are you ready, yet?

Me:
Yes! Be right out!

I grab my wristlet, phone, and kiss my gran on the way out the door. I hop in the car excited to see my best friends.

"Aeli! We need to start a band so we can become famous!" Jordan exclaims. I roll my eyes and chuckle; she's been on this for too long.

"Yeah, we do!" Alice seconds her.

"Guys. What exactly would we do if we started a band? Only you two can sing, and I sound like a beached whale." I state with a serious face. They just chuckle at me.

"Well," Jordan says as she thinks for a minute. "Oh! I got it! You can play the guitar, and you could be our back up dancer. You're good at that!!" She looks as though she just hit the 5 million in the jack pot. Oh dear Lord bless my soul.

"Yeah, you could do that! We could also cover Jeff Buckley, Beetles, Emblem 3, and Ed Sheeran songs. We can't for get Ed." Alice says.

"Plus, you can always learn to sing" Jordan adds.

"Okay, okay. If we do start a band I'll be your background interpretive dancer and guitar player," I sigh giving in as they squeal with excitement. "But no Beetles, and we have to cover All Time Low and 5 Second Summer songs too. Deal?" They both pout, but agree with me. The rest of the ride to the next town over is spent with giggles and singing at the top of our lungs.

We arrive at the mall, and instantly attack American Eagle. I don't particularly like any of their tops, but their blue jeans are to die for. After purchasing a few pairs of jeans we walk around for a bit window shopping until Alice's stomach starts to growl.

"Always the bottomless pit, aren't we Al?" I giggle.

"Shut up." She glares at me and I just laugh harder. We journey to the food court, load up on Chinese food. It's my favorite type of food.

"Mmm. This is so good," I moan. "This is why I always look forward to mall trips. So, do y'all wanna hit up VS after?"

"Sure," they say in unison.

"Guys. Stop talking at the same time it's freaky," I tease. They just shake their heads at me. As I finish my food I glance through the crowd, and spot a certain green eyed boy. I don't realize that I'm staring at him until he looks are me and smirks. I blush and lift my hand in a wave, and Liam continues smirking and returns my wave.

"Aeli, are you ready to go?" Jordan pulls me away from my starting contest by giving me a weird look.

"Yeah," I nod.

"Who were you staring at?" She asks while quirking an eyebrow.

"No one," I answer but I can feel my eyes going wide.