~2~Camp Campbell🏕

I'm not dead Yeet. Just too much hw and school. Sucks ass ╥﹏╥
ℰ𝓃𝒿𝑜𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇

Y/N POV

I wake up and look at my phone and the light hits my eyes. "Fuck." When my eyes finally adjusted to the light it said 5:27. Cue my stomach grumble. "Might as well make pancakes and coffee." I walked to the kitchen and grabbed what I needed to get started and I put music cause it makes everything better.

As soon as I finished eating I went to my desk where I had left the clothes last night, went to the restroom took a shower, and brushed my teeth. After that I went to my mirror and brushed my hair and did an easy hair style with some makeup.

{This is what your wearing and the nail polish you can pick a different one

{This is what your wearing and the nail polish you can pick a different one.}

I grabbed my wallet, phone, and keys. I had already what I needed on my car it was just a two luggage's with clothes and other essentials. I got into my car and before I started it I texted Gwen.

Y/N💙: Just got out of the house see you at the camp.

I then started my car and off I went to a new adventure to go to a camp with my best friend!

It was already 8am when I got to the camp entrance it looked like chaos... and I loved it! Their was a station wagon that looked burned and kids running around. But what caught my attention the most was a red head and Gwen tied up to a post as well as a Mexican kid on what it looked like a thrown.

'That must be Max the trouble maker she's been talking about and the red head has to be David.'

As I got off of the car I saw a kid with a fishbowl? And space suit come up to me with a flower in hand. So I bended down to his level. "Hello their my name is Y/N what's your?" I said while giving him a small smile. "Howdy, everyone here calls me space kid. Also I think your very pretty." He said giving me a smile then running off before I could say thank you.

'Cute!'

"Now how to get all of their attention." Then a brilliant ideas popped I went to the back of my trunk and grabbed my bat as well as some sunglasses in the front. "Always have it just in case." I walked towards the burned car and started banging on it. "Good morning campers! The names Y/N L/N and I will be applying to become a camp counselor. Now if you could please clean up this mess at once."

"Why should we listen to you old lady?!" A big red head said while punching a kid. This made some of the kids agree with him."Wait a fucking minute! Nerf?!?!" I say while taking my glasses off. His eyes widen. "Ms.Y/N? What are you doing here??" I slapped my head. "I just told you why I'm here kid. And also let go of the magic kid." I said slightly glaring at him making him a little scared. "Y-Yes Ms.Y/N." "Oh and drop the Ms. I'm not your teacher right now."

"Wow it's really you." I turn to my left to see a blond girl with some pink hair at the front. "Holy shit Ered, what's up kiddo? And I see your still using the skateboard and jacket I gave you. Cool." I said while putting my sunglasses on top of my head. "Yup. Guys don't worry she's super cool unless you get on her bad side." Everyone looked surprised everyone except Max. "Tch. Are you really gonna fucking listen to this bitch and not me. She's an adult and I am your leader listen to me!" He said while putting his hands on his chest.

 "Hey I may be an adult but I am more carefree

"Hey I may be an adult but I am more carefree." I looked around the camp it was a mess. That's when I notice food everywhere and some wolves eating next to a girl with turquoise hair. "Ok let's make a deal you clean this whole mess up and yes I will help you cause that would basically be child labor. And I'll send Gwen to the store to buy groceries and real fucking food." I picked up a can and it was passed it's expired date. "THE FUCK." I turn to we're the girl was eating. Than I saw the wolves puking while the turquoise girl kept eating. "Damm that's a fucking strong ass stomach." I say to myself. "Yeah she can resist a lot of very weird or expired food." Said the kid next to me he had brown curly hair and turtle neck. "Noice. Whats your name by the way?" I said slightly titling my head. "Oh it's Neil and the girl eating the expired food is Nikki." I nodded my head."Okay back to the deal do you agree or if you want you can starve to death because I know for a fucking fact you can't drive." Niel went to Max as well as Nikki making a small huddling group. Once they were done talking Max came in front of me. "We will only fucking because we have ran out of fucking food and we want the real shit." With a smile I took out my hand for him to shake. "So it's a deal?" He looked at my hand and at me then back at my hand. And he took it while looking away. "Deal." "Great Nerf lend me one of your pocket knives. Ered go to my car and on the back seat their should be a box with some gloves and other things." Nerf tossed me one of his pocket knifes and I tossed my car keys to Ered. "Don't try anything kiddo." She playfully rolls her eyes. "I won't." I walked to where Gwen and David. "Good morning Y/N! And thank you so much for helping us." David said with one of the biggest smiles I've seen. "Morning David and Gwen." I said smiling. "Also your welcome but I don't mind helping you or my sis." As I cut of the rope in on move I could here the kids and David yell "WHAT?!?"
David's head hit the floor and said "Ouchie."  "Pfft. That'a cute." I said while slightly chuckling and making him blush.

*****
Yay I finished and during class. Thank Satan we don't need our cameras on😊😊 Hope you guys liked it see you on the next one
𝒮𝑒𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇(⌒▽⌒)