Chapter 2

/AN/ : Hey everyone! Thanks again for opening and viewing this book. I hope y'all like it. If there's any complain, please kindly comment. Nice comments, please!
Mind you, there's a teeny tiny bit of sex mentioned in this chapter. Veery tiny, tho. Couldn't possibly harm an ant.;) BTW, Timothee Chalamet is Pedro and Édnanté Alejandro in the book. Hope you understand.

"Sit down, will you please sir?" The tall, skinny stylist said.

She pinned a shawl around Pedro's neck, leaning in more than was necessary pushing all of her creamy boobs in his face. She pulled back and gave him a big sexy smile.

After styling his hair,and pedicuring his nails, she brought in a sky blue silk shirt, and dark blue blazer  with black trousers and black velvet shoes. Pedro went  into the changing room and emerged in the shirt and trousers. The stylist did up his top collar button,- again leaning in too close for comfort - and helped him shrug on the blazer.

"Thank you, Don." She smiled again. Pedro smirked, gave her a hard kiss on the lips and  turned to leave. "Send the bill to my account."

"But - but of course, sir." She stuttered, blushing like hell.(Pic of Pedro's suit up above)
Pedro rode the elevator to the underground parking lot of the plaza  and got into his Bugatti.
He was going to the party alone, but he planned on taking a couple of ladies with him back to his pent house. As he drove, on his way to Pivot hotel - where the Christmas dance was taking place - his cell phone rang. He pressed the button on his ear pods and Sylvia, his mother's voice came on.

"Evenin' mum."

"Good evening, darling. Aren't you coming home tonight?" She sing sang.

Pedro sighed, "Mum, I have a dance I gotta attend. I'm on my way there."

"Who's your date?"

Typical, he murmured under his breath. He should have thought over his excuse.

"No one, mum. I'm single presently."

"Wonderful! Listen son, there's this girl, Wilhelmina. She's Dr. Maggie's daughter —"
"Mum, I'm not the least bit interested in Dr. Maggie's - whoever she is - daughter, less still in a woman named 'What the fuck - mina.' If you don't mind mum, I'm on the road, I have to get off the line."

"OK, cal-"

When the fuck was she going to get off his neck and stop trying to hook him up with her friends daughters - and  sons!!

¶~¶~¶~¶~¶~¶

"Oh my gosh, I've never done my make up by myself and looked this...lovely!" Valeria stated, overwhelmed and staring at her image in the mirror.

"That's probably because you did not do it yourself." Edna retorted, staring satisfactorily at her work - okay, maybe not exactly. But she had chosen the colours so...

"Trust me, you'll have a lot women messing over you today." Edna said, matter - of - factly.

"Women?!!" Valeria shrieked. "I'm so not going to be a gay magnet, come help me clean the make up!"

"Hey, calm down will you? I mean women tend to get jealous when other women appear better than they do, that's called 'messing over'." Edna explained.

"You know what, don't say any uncertified shit to me right now. My feet feel like they were buried under six feet of snow for six years."

"Ah - ah. You've got a strong funny bone, sis." Edna joked. " And by the way, I don't say uncertified shit, I got it from the internet. ", she added.