The witch chp6

Deku ran to the sound of the crowd with bakugo running after him. And there the crowd was an angry mob of people yelling "burn the witch" a young woman with short brown hair was tied to a stake with a cloth in her mouth. A priest stood beside her and began to speak "this witch pretend to be one of us we let our children around her everyone we love and while we were assuming wolves were killing our cattle but it was her this demon" he yelled at the woman "do you have any last words witch" the priest yelled.

"I didn't do it" the witch said muffled by the cloth. Bakugo felt like he was back at the sorcerer  realm again after hearing those words, bakugo felt his legs move on his own, shoving the people in the crowd out of the way and running to the stage thing that had the witch and the priest on it.

As he finally made up there the people
we're whispering and gasping in the crowd. "Who are you and what are you doing here, Don't you see were busy" the priest sneered "Sorry but were taking your witch" bakugo said.
"I Don't know who you and your friend think you are but you two need
leave" the priest said, a guard approach the group "you need to leave if your not here to help" the guard said.

Deku had step infront of bakugo took this chance to go and untie the witch.
"Stop that" the priest yelled, the guard tried to intervene but deku blocked everyone form touching bakugo "if you untie that witch you will be a wanted man to this village, you and your bodyguard" the priest yelled Bakugo only respond with a bird towards the men as he finally untied the witch, and taking the cloth.

Everyone started to panic "the witch is going to curse us now the cloth is off she can speak freely" the priest yelled. "Yes that's right i'll curse all of you if you Don't let us go" the witch yelled,the priest and guard nodded as people began backing up letting them get off the platform.

The witch grabbed the two males hands taking off into a run out of the village, once they were finally a ways form the village she let go of there hands. "Thanks for saving me back there, they just changed once they found out I was a witch" she said with teary eyes "they were my friends, family but they just hated me after they found out, they acted like I was a stranger to them" she was now crying.
Bakugo gave her a pat on the shoulder
he wasn't the best a comforting but he knew the situation she was in.

Deku watched only to finally speak up
"So your the witch and not some lady framed for being a witch" the witch nodded "I'm uraraka" she said wiping her tears giving the men a smile. "Deku" he smiled back,uraraka turned
her head towards bakugo "and you" she asked "I'm ba-" he was cut off by deku "kacchan, his name is kacchan" deku said looking to a confused bakugo decided to go with it since the Werewolf knew about the realm then he did. 

"So you want me to teach you magic?" Uraraka asked Bakugo nodded "well it's going to be hard teaching you since your a human and we're going to need to find a safe place to teach you, we can't just do it in a Forrest, people could find us" uraraka said "but lucky for us I know a place we could stay at for a little while" she added "where's that" deku asked "my friend aizawa's house" she said and with that were off.

What should the masked people be called 🤔

Vote,comment,share