The Avengers vs. the Avengers.day seven.

The avengers sat around the massive tree in the .living area. "Where do we start?" Loki asked clearly bored with the proceedings, he fiddled with Tony's phone. "I believe we should begin with the good captain!" Thor said.he jumped up like an overgrown puppy and handed Steve his present. Steve cautiously opened the present. His face lit up and he hugged thor with his free arm, still staring at his present. "It's perfect thor! How'd you know,I wanted this?" Steve held up his small package, which contained A army knife. it,was red, white, and blue. "Open yours guys!" Everyone tore into their presents. Gasps and laughter could be heard though the room as the avengers tore into their gifts. (List of gifts at the end of the chapter.) suddenly tony was on the ground. No one knew what had happened so they all rushed to his and Loki's side. Loki was holding Tony's head in his lap and trying to wake him, but he was cold out. "Tony no! No,no no, no......" Loki cried feeling for A pulse. Finally he let his hand drop to Tony's cold face and let his tears flow. "The arc reactor failed.....he told me A few... Days... He said he fixed it." Loki mumbled his head hanging low over Tony's, tears running over his face. Thor placed A large hand on the gods back and rubbed. "It will be alright brother, he will live on in Valhalla" Loki suddenly started laughing and yelled. "LOKI'D!!!! YOUVE BEEN LOKI'D AND TONY'D!!!!" He waved A a hand and revealed that he had been casting an illusion from the other side of the room, where he leaned heavily on the shorter man laughing hard. they tried to speak through their laughter but they could barely managed to breath. "You thought... That I was...HAHAHA" Tony laughed falling to the floor. He clutched at Loki and spgasped dramatically "loki! I'm dying! Help me!" Loki leaned down to fake cry over him and collapsed over tony's stomach. The to heard A snap and looked up to see Natasha taking pictures. "Well, we have leverage now." She said, waving the camera. The two men scrambled to get it but Natasha and Clint were an unstoppable duo. Passing the camera back, and forth they evaded the two tricksters. "We will have our revenge!" Tony yelled, giving up. "After Christmas."

Authors note. Hey guys! It me again! I almost didn't update, but then my friend had this wonderfully evil idea. (Ehhehehe😏) so,blame Emma1474 if your mad at being loki'd/tony'd. Anyway, please check out her story when the first chapter is up. She's an awesome writer! It's over so I wanna say that to all of my readers. Thx! Tonya😎 (p.s. See ya on New Years!!!!)

It's been A great week long ride 😋