-Invitation-

"BAAAH!"

"AAAAAAAAA!"

THUMP!

Yes. Something fell. And it's me.

"Are you guys okay? I heard something fell." My mom's voice can be heard from the outside of my bedroom.

"Don't worry! We're okay!" Jisung shouted.

"Oh my god. Minho, are you okay?"

"I freaking fell because of you, Sung. NOW HELP ME GET UP YOU UNLUCKY BRAT." I yelled at him while struggling to get up by my own. I think my feet stuck between the chair.
"Okay, okay. Sorry." He helped me to sit on my bed.

Damn it, my back and feet hurts as hell.

"Why the fuck did you do that? And how many times do I have to tell you to fucking knock my door before coming in. God, Jisung. I could've di-"

"Shhhh stop nagging. You sounds like my grandma." He placed a finger on my lips.

I quickly slapped his hands away. Ew ew germs.

"So, what are you doing here?"

"Hehehehehe. I found something interesting on internet today."

"Don't tell me you watched porn again. I DON'T WANNA HEAR ABOUT THOSE NASTY THINGS!"

"Noooooooooo. I swear it's not about porn."

"Then?"

"There'll be meteor shower around June 17th. You know, people said that any wish can be granted if you wish something on the exact time when it fall. Sounds interesting, right?!"

"And what should I do with it?"

"You're so slow, Minho!" He suddenly smacked my back, adding the pain I felt.

"Do that again and I'll eat you." I said while caressing my back, the stings stoll can be felt. It must be really red right now.

"I'm basically asking you out to see that shooting star with me and make a wish, dummy. Who knows, it will work."

"Oh." I drooped my head. Fingers tangling each other.

I really don't know how to react. Who the hell believes what the internet and people say easily? But I don't have the heart to reject his offer.

"So, you're coming right?"

"Hmmm sure. But, promise me. We'll go straight to home after watching it."

"YES! I PROMISE! OMG OMG I LOVE YOU MINHO. SEE YOU THIS WEDNESDAY! MMUAH!" Jisung jumped off and left my bedroom.

I shook my head, a smile plastered on my face. I wonder how I can bear with his childish behaviour.

But, meteor shower? Is it worth it?