-Miracle-

Proot proot. Proot proot.

The heck. Who the fuck is farting? It's so freaking loud.

I tried to sit up. My backs was sore, just how long have I been asleep? Damn, I hate this feeling.

I opened my eyes.

"Woah."

I'm surrounded by a purple grass field, the sky was soothing dark green alongside with yellowish-gold cloud.

"Where am I?"

"In my heart."

A familiar voice coming from my back.

That voice. I know who's it belongs to!
I turned, looking at the person.

"J-jisung? Is that r-really you?" I hesitantly moving closer to him.

"Yes." He smiled.

He's smiling. Fuck.

I stumbled on a rock as I was trying to run to him, making us fell on the fluffy grass.

I hug him tightly, not wanting to let him go. With that, tears naturally came out. I uncontrollably sobbing on his chest.

"I-I'm so glad that I c-could meet you again, S-sung."

"Shhhh don't cry. I guess, we're destined to be together." He tried calming me down by patting my back and hair.

"Please don't l-leave me."

"Okay, okay. I promise I'll never leave you again."

I lifted my head to see his face.

He's perfect. From his tiny lips to his full cheeks. He's so perfect.

"Hey, can you get up now? I think I can't breathe."

"O-oh, sorry." I rolled over, sitting beside him.

"I thought you don't like me. But look at you, crying on me. Cute." He let out a small laugh while teasing my red nose.

"Yes, I don't like you. I love you, Jisungyoustupidlilshit." I flicked his forehead.

"THAT'S HURT. AAAAAAAA." he rolled on the grass while covering his forehead with his hands.

"Your dramatic ass will never change."
"Oh come on. You're no fun." He pouted, crossing his arm.

I just laughed at his action. Damn I miss him so much.

Just suddenly, everything seems quite.
"At first, I don't think I have the reason to stay here. Everything is hard because you're not with me." He turned his head towards me with a loving smile.

"But then I realized. It doesn't really matter because only soulmates wishes can be granted, and it's you." He leaned forward, closing the gap between our face.

"I love you."

A soft kiss landed on my forehead.

"I love you too."

And with that, we both live together on our heaven. No one can separate us ever again.