3. Raaz

Sujal comes in the room which was left for him. He dejectedly sits on bed.

He thought he'd be able to show her that he too can move on. And he doesn't need her but.....

The way she looked at him...telling him he deceived her even though she is the one sitting as someone else' faincèe. He feels guilty.

He married someone else. He wanted to show her that he too can do what she is doing. He too can play this game but....she makes him feel so....worthless and weak. Sujal' eyes brim. Damn! Why the hell it is still hurting.

Suddenly someone stands next to him.

He looks up.

Naina..

'You have an explanation- what happened?' She holds his hands..

He pulls them out.

'Nothing happened. I want to be alone. Please..'

He doesn't look at her. But he can assume she is glaring him. Same old ferocious Naina Ahaluwalia. Yes..he remembers  their first meeting. If not for their first meeting idea of marrying her would not have been popped in his mind.

But she is still a lieutenant? Two years have passed but she is not promoted. The way she handled things that time he was sure she would get a gallantry award!

Sujal looks up. She is rummaging through her stuff. Searching something.

He goes to her.

'What do You want?'

'Isolation.'

He is taken aback. He stumbles a step but soon composes himself.

Meanwhile Naina keeps throwing those clothes.

'Hold On. I'll ask my Secretary to arrange something for you. Just wait a sec.'

He looks in his contacts and is petrified.

Kashish was his secretary until engagement happened! And he was so shaken by news he never took new secretary.

'I dont need your help. I have something to wear but I am not getting the dupatta. I had put it somewhere.' She keeps on searching.

He is staring at his phone. Staring at contact...wondering how he lost himself slowly slowly....

'If you love her so much, why the hell she is there as Piyush' bride and you married me! Hold on.' He hears Naina next to him. She must have seen him looking at Kashish' pic so lost.

You married me because you wanted to teach her a lesson! Wow. So mindful of Mr. Grewal. You want to take on your girlfriend sorry ex-girlfriend,.so you married me! Wow...just wow...'

'We didnt break up. She one day told me...her marriage has been fixed with Piyush. And she told me this when all of us were leaving for Bharatpur to celebrate this marriage. I got to know all about this....two day itself. And...I begged her to consider our love. But she ....she decided to be the epitome of greatness because she does not want her father to face crude and antagonizing people in society.

I...I know Prof. Sinha. He would have agreed if Kashish were to talk him about us. But.....

It hurts...It hurts badly.' He is crying by now.

Naina has no idea whether to laugh that a girl just made a fool of a businessman. Not only she betrayed him but now she is marrying his brother! Wow.

She must be a intelligent nymph!

But It is not her place to say something to her.

She stands next to him....watches him crying. She offers him a glass of water. He sips it....